Yandere! Marinette x Yandere! Reader Lemon

Another package arrives at my door. Another one.

Someone has been constantly sending me packages since I moved here.

First, I was only receiving the basic secret admirer stuff. Flowers, chocolates, stuffed animals, you name it. I liked the stuffed animals though. They seem to be handmade.

Recently, I've been getting some odd gifts.

I mean, a bracelet made of actual bones? It's cool, I won't lie, but it was kind of unexpected. After that, I was sent a pair of eyeballs in a jar. They were human eyeballs, although I don't know anyone with green eyes except for Adrien Agreste, and he's alive.

Now it's time to see what this package is.

Inside there is a necklace made of human teeth as well as a note.

'Go to your room for a surprise~'

Well, why wouldn't I listen to the note that came with a human teeth necklace?

I do as it says and enter the room with my necklace. I place it with the eyes and bracelet on my nightstand. I turn around as I hear a thud behind me.

"Ladybug?"

Ladybug just smiles at me.

"Tikki, spots off."

A pink light envelops Ladybug from head to toe. It disappears, revealing Marinette.

"Wait a minute. Wait. Wait. Wait."

The red bug thing floating next to Marinette frantically looks between the two of us. It's probably thinking the same things I am.

You're telling me the girl I have been stalking for the past few months is Ladybug?

I'm extremely happy with this, don't get me wrong, but isn't Ladybug supposed to keep her identity private?

It's completely different if someone finds out on their own, but for Marinette to just reveal herself tome like that? She must trust me with her life for her to do that.

"Do you like your gift?"

Marinette smiles the widest I've ever seen her smile. She takes a step toward me.

I instinctively back up, but the bed is right there, so I fall backward.

Marinette immediately crawls above me, crashing her lips on mine. My hand snakes around her waist only to flip our positions.

She's probably been stalking me as well, especially as Ladybug, but I've been wanting this for a long time. She probably has as well, but I want to be on top.

I kiss Marinette again. I want to savor this. I want to take care of Marinette and make her feel good.

I begin to hastily remove her clothes. Once I've gotten Marinette down to her underwear, she flips us while smirking.

"You're not going to take the fun part, are you?"

Marinette also removes my clothes with haste. She wants to be dominant so bad, but I can't let that happen, at least not right now.

I change our positions again and finish removing Marinette's clothes. She immediately starts kissing me again. Her hand rakes through my hair repeatedly as she bites my lower lip. I allow her tongue to explore my mouth while my hands explore her body.

Marinette is highly reactive to everything I do. I purposely avoid notably sensitive areas just to tease Marinette.

I want her. I want her now.

Fuck the warm up. I want her now.

I move down and Marinette roughly grabs my hair before I even do anything. She wants to keep me in place. I don't mind.

My tongue flicks on her ball of nerves as my fingers get to work. Marinette squirms under me.

I love seeing her like this. I love knowing I am the one causing her to make these sounds. I love Marinette.

Marinette moans my name over and over like the world will end if she stops.

My free hand grabs her own on my head. Marinette loosens the grip a bit and I hum in appreciation, sending vibrations through her.

She starts to tense up and get louder. I smile and move my head back up while my hand keeps her near the edge.

I kiss Marinette tenderly as her moans become higher pitched. I find the sweet spot on her neck just to give her even more pleasure.

Marinette claws my back as she goes over the edge. Yikes. She may have drawn blood, but you know, it's fine if it was in pleasure.

I straighten out as I pull away. I feel a liquid drip down my back.

Marinette is already on it, taking a rag to my back. She doesn't apologize, just looks like she's ecstatic from touching me.

When she's done, she pulls me against her chest and kisses my forehead.

"You did great. We're going to make a killer couple, and anyone who disagrees is going to answer to me."