Prologue

A girl entered in a lavish hall of her home and a beautiful Chandelier was hanging on the roof she is wearing a hoody she always used to wear a hoody because she does not want anybody to see her tears or sympathise with her so when she feels herself weak she just covers her face with the hairs, wears hoody and moves from there.

In a jogging Park, a boy was running and a girl was coming from another side they collide with each other and the boy falls on the girl and lost to see her.

They get up by hearing the laughter of people.

Girl: can't you see?

Boy: oh hello, ma'am, the mistake was yours. You collide with me.

Girl: shut up, ache se Janti hun tumhare jaise larko ko, larki dekhi nahi agaye line marne. Roadside Romeo.

The boy glared at her.

They argued.

The girl was sleeping in her room and flashes, a car was going at a high speed and a girl was driving it and another girl and a boy were sitting with her and the car hits with the tree.

The girl wakes up with a jerk.

Girl: Riyaaa.

She was sweating and breathing heavily.

Two families were sitting in the living area and that boy and girl were also sitting there. The boy smiles to see her that she royally ignored. The boy shook his head.

Lady: I am ready for this alliance but on one condition.

Second lady: what?

Lady: you have to give your daughter's hand for my nephew in return.

Boy and Girl shocked and stood up they shouted together, "what"

Girl: marriage and that too with this monkey.

Boy: oh hello, mind your language.

Girl: first you go and find your mind then talk to me. Mamma, I will not marry this bullheaded person.

Boy: same here, I am not dying to marry you. You, you acidic aurat.

The girl opens her mouth.

Man: Avni.

The girl looks at him.

Man: behave.

The girl was about to reply but her mother holds her hand she looks at her then she looks down, the boy frown to see that. The girl sits and the boy looks at the girl and feels an unknown pain in his heart to see her sad and silent which he is not used to.

What will happen? will they get ready for marriage, why the girl saw that dream, did something happened in the past? Will the boy be able to heal her wounds, her pain which she covers with her hoody so many questions and the answer will reveal as the story progress.

So, here is the prologue of the chapter Hope you will like it.