A new drama

Chapter 120:

It was a time of the morning, the sun was peeping into Avneil's room from the window where two lovebirds were sleeping peacefully in the arms of each other.

Neil stirs and he opened his eyes slightly with a frown. Neil again closed his eyes and wipes them then he opened his eyes and he saw Avni who was sleeping by resting her head on his chest. Neil smiled and he keeps the hair at the side of her cheek slightly. He kissed Avni's forehead. Neil sighs.

Neil: after so many days, I am seeing this view where my beautiful wifey is in my arms.

Neil looked at the roof and he sighed.

Neil: I slept peacefully after so many days and (Neil looked at Avni) it happened because of you.

Neil smiled.

Neil: how much I craved for this moment. But now finally everything got sorted.

Neil smiled.

After half an hour, Avni stirs and she opened her eyes slightly with a frown, Neil was holding her arm which was hugging him and his hand was at Avni's waist. Neil leaves her hand. She rubs her eyes with the back of her hand and Neil smiled who was holding Avni's waist. Avni looked up at Neil when she felt a moment and she saw Neil is smiling.

Neil: Good morning.

Avni smiled.

Avni: Good morning.

Neil kissed her forehead and Avni smiled by closing her eyes then they looked at each other.

Neil: Did you sleep well?

Avni nods.

Avni: yes, after days even I am feeling as, after years, I slept peacefully today.

Neil smiled.

Avni: and that happened because of you.

Neil frowns.

Neil: me?

Avni nods.

Avni: I wished to sleep in your arms by resting my head on your chest and you fulfilled my wish. Do you know why I asked you that?

Neil shook his head.

Avni: because when I hear the heartbeat of your this heart (Avni keeps a hand at Neil's heart) I get the peace that's why I asked you that.

Neil: if it is the case then I am ready to make you sleep on my chest daily. If you get peace by hearing my heartbeat then what more I can ask for.

Avni smiled. They looked at each other and their eyes locked. Avni saw immense love in Neil's eyes and she felt lucky to get Neil as her husband if any other man was in his place will get angry with her and accused her for the miscarriage and blamed her to be careless but Neil did not even say that a single time even he tried to heal her, he tried to be patient with her. On the other side, Neil always lost in her deep ocean eyes. He always felt like drowning in them and love to see them without blinking his eyes.

Avneil smiled to see each other and Neil pecked her lips. Avni smiled and she kissed his cheek and then she pecked Neil's lips. Neil raised his eyebrows then he looked at Avni.

Neil: bonus?

Avni smiled.

Neil: I also want to give you a bonus.

Avni frowns. Neil cups Avni's face with one hand and kissed her lips. Avni's hand moves from Neil's chest to his neck and Neil was holding Avni's waist, he runs his hand from her waist to her hair then he holds her neck and his second-hand holds Avni's arm which was holding Neil's neck and he leaves Avni's arm and keeps his hand at Avni's waist. They move away. Avneil looked at each other and were panting.