Khanna ladies

Chapter 101:

At the time of the night, Neil and Avni came to the living area. The Khanna family was sitting there. They looked at Avneil and got up. Shweta came to Avneil. Shweta holds Avni’s hand in her hand.

Shweta: I am sorry, bacha, I should have confirmed the news before planning the surprise. Bebe, Prakash Ji, they stopped me but in the happiness of becoming a grandmother, I became deaf and blind.

Avni bowed her head.

Shweta: Please, forgive me, my child. I hurt you.

Avni shook her head.

Avni: please mummy Ji, don’t say this.

Shweta kissed her head and caressed her hair. She hugged her, Avni’s eyes gets moist but she closed her eyes and sighed. They break the hug. Avni smiled.

Shweta: and don’t be sad, what a big deal if you are not pregnant, you will be in future. And just one year has passed to your wedding, what’s the hurry. Ghoomo, phiro, ash Karo, mojen Karo. Have fun.

Avneil smiled.

Bebe: Right, the first time, she said something good.

Shweta and all smiled. Avneil looked at each other. Bebe came to them.

Bebe: Shweta is saying, right, don’t worry about it. And if God wants, this house will soon be echoed with the giggles of the child.

Avni and Neil felt a pinch in their heart. Avneil were looking at the Bebe then Neil looked at Avni. Neil holds her hand. Avni looked at him, Neil looked at her and assured her that he is with her. Neil looked at the family.

Neil: Mom, Bebe, Dad, we want to talk to you about something very important.

Shweta and Bebe’s smile faded, Prakash already sensed the tension at Avneil’s face that’s why he was silent.

Avni and Neil were sitting in the living area with the family, Neil was sitting by holding Avni’s hand in his hands who was sitting by bowing her head. Bebe and Shweta were sitting together, they looked at each other then they looked at Prakash who looked at them then they looked at Avneil.

Shweta: ab, Tillu, say what happened?

Neil looked at her then he looked at Avni.

Neil: mom, Bebe, dad, as you all know that Avni is not pregnant but there is one more truth that we want to share with you.

They nod.

Neil: we went to the gynaecologist today.

Neil looked at his family.

Neil: and it is not the first time, we visited her.

They frown. Shweta and Bebe got tensed.

Neil: and, and… there are some complications.

Shweta and Bebe were shocked. Prakash looked down.

Neil: you all know about Avni’s accident.

Shweta nods.

Neil: Actually, in that accident…

Neil told them everything and Avni closed her eyes. Shweta and Bebe were shocked. Shweta kept the hand on her mouth. She recalled that Neil was crying in his cabin when she went to console him at the time of Avni’s accident.

Shweta: when did you get to know about it?

Neil looked at her, Avni looked up at Shweta.

Shweta: you knew about it before your wedding, right?

Neil nods by looking down. They were shocked.

Neil: when Maddy Bua demanded our wedding after that I and Avni met and she told me about the problem but that time, the problem was not that big but at the time of her second accident, she again got hurt at the same place and then…

Neil shook his head.

Neil: rest you all know now.

Shweta and Bebe looked at each other then they looked and Avneil. Shweta came to Avni and sat with her she caressed her head. Avni looked at her.

Avni whispered: I am sorry.

Shweta hugs her and caressed her hair.

Shweta: ssshhhhh, it’s ok, it’s ok.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil looked down. They broke the hug. Shweta cups her face.

Shweta: why are you saying sorry? It is not your mistake. These all are games of destiny, we can not do anything in it.

Neil and Prakash smiled by seeing the positive response of Shweta. They got tensed when Shweta started questioning Neil as it is a matter of the family’s heir.

Shweta: and you told the truth to Tillu, very rare people dare to tell the truth and you told the truth to him, you wanted to be honest and Neil accepted you after knowing the truth so how can it be your mistake. And today, you both are happy with each other, what more can we ask for?

Avni: I know, you want the heir but I…

Shweta: and you will be blessed by a baby, it is my belief.

Neil smiled.

Shweta: Avni, you know, we had Tillu after three years of our wedding and what not people said to me but Prakash Ji and Bebe stood by me and they support me and see today, this moshtanda is sitting beside you.

Avneil smiled. Avni wipes her tears.

Shweta: you will also get blessed by a child, just be positive.

Avni wipes her tears and looked at Bebe who was silent. Neil and all looked at her. Bebe got up and Avni looked down. Bebe came to Avni and caressed her hair. Avni looked up and got up. Bebe smiled and petted her cheek.

Bebe: everything will be fine.

Avni looked at her emotionally.

Bebe hugged her. Avni sobs as she was trying to control her crying. They broke the hug.

Bebe: But I am angry with you both.

Everyone was looking at them.

Bebe: you both were passing through the tough time but you did not even let us know about it.  If Sareeta did not tell us then you would never tell us. You made us a stranger.

Avni shook her head, Neil gets up.

Neil: no Bebe, we thought, first we go through the testing process and will tell you when we will get to know the exact position. Avni wanted to tell you for a long even before our marriage but I stopped her because of Aman and Kareena. First, we remained silent for them and later, we didn’t want to give you stress that’s it and now when we know everything so we told you everything.

Bebe looked at him.

Bebe: we understand.

Prakash gets and comes to Avni, he kept the hand on her head and wipes her tears.

Prakash: don’t cry, I don’t like tears in my daughter’s eyes.

Avni smiled. Prakash sighs.

Prakash: Bhai, today, I am feeling so proud of the Khanna ladies, they created the history of pure love and are strong also.

Neil: and wise too.

Prakash: Right.

Bebe: yeah, I didn’t expect this wiseness from your wife but sometimes, the rusted wires of her brain also work. That’s good news by the way.

Shweta makes a face, other smile. Shweta glared at Prakash and he stopped, Avneil were smiling, Bebe too.

Shweta: Bebe.

Prakash: ab aa, three cheers for Khanna ladies.

All said except Avni: hip hip, hurrah, hip hip, hurrah, hip hip, hurrah.

Avni was smiling. Neil and Avni looked at each other and smiled. They were relieved but the pain was also in their heart.