Avni's pain

Chapter 08:

It was a time of night, Mehta house is shown where all were still at their place and looking at each other. Ashish turns to all and sits he picks the spoon and stir his food. All were looking at him he looks up.

Ashish: what are you all looking for, have your dinner this is not the first time that she has gone like this.

Arnav and Aman look down at their plate how can they eat when they know their sister is in pain.

Neela maa shockingly looking at Ashish she shook her head in anger and turns to go she reached the stairs where she heard Ashish voice.

Ashish: Neela, come here and have dinner.

Neela maa looks at him from behind she comes and sits but no one was eating.

Ashish: what happened to you all? why you all are not eating. Neela, eat.

Nm: as a wife, it is my duty to obey you so I came here but I am also a mother and I can't eat till I can not see my all children in front of my eyes. Sorry, but I can not eat.

Ashish looks down he leaves the spoon and goes from there.

Arnav: mamma, you should not do that. You know that he is also worried for Avni that's why he was behaving like this. We all know very well that to hide his worry he does such acts which shows him heartless.

Nm: I know but I am also a mother. You have your lunch.

Arnav: ab mamma, I remember that I have to do an important phone call so, I am going else I will forget.

Arnav goes.

Aman: ab, I also have to complete my assignment so...

Aman gets up and takes out his phone.

Sonia: her phone must be in her room.

Aman looks at her.

Aman: no, I am calling my friend to ask about the assignment.

Nm: don't lie we know you are worried for Avni, Arnav also does not have any work he also lied.

Aman looks down and cries. He looks at his mother.

Aman: why papa can't forget that?

Sonia: Avni was his pride and that broke that day he can't forget that incident.

Nm: and will also not let us forget.

Sonia and Aman look at her she looks at them and gets up she goes from there.

Sonia thinks.

On the other side, a car was standing at the centre of an isolated road and there was complete darkness, Avni was sitting in the car she was shocked, there was fear, and deep pain in her red eyes. Avni was looking here and there and then she realized that those were flashes of past her eyes again filled with tears she wiped her tears and starts the car. Soon she reached where she wanted to come she parked the car at the side and get down from it. The place was an isolated road or I say a forest. Avni was going in the direction and she gets the flashes that a girl was laying there. Avni goes to that place and slowly sits there still she remembers that particular place in the forest where all trees are the same, where her life changed with a degree of 360. Avni touched that area and cries bitterly like she was shed the tears which she was holding for longs those were not only tears but the storm which was inside her.

Avni: Ri... ya. (Crying) Riyaaa, (crying) Riya.

Avni cried her heart out there was no one to hear her crying, to see her tears but except human, there were many other things which were seeing here there was the sky who wanted to cry with her, there was sand, the wind was trying to dry her tears, trees were hearing her crying and, a long the path was witnessing her condition, the isolated place was echoing with her crying, with her painful sobbing.

Avni: Riya. Riya please, please come back please I can't handle it now. Ab Nahi hota, nahi hota bardasht (now I can't, I can't bear it.) Please come back.

Avni crying. Avni said while crying.

Avni: you also cheated me, you also left me like mamma, papa. You said you will never leave me, will always be with me but you left me you broke your promise. You are a liar, a cheater. I hate you, I hate you.

Avni shouts: did you hear that. I hate you, I hate you, you are a cheater. I hate you.

Avni cries: I hate you, I hate you. I hate you. I did not do anything, I did not kill you, I am not responsible for your death.

Avni looks up at the sky.

Avni: you know everything please come back and tells the truth please come back if you come back then everything will be fine, will become like before. If there is any possibility then you come back and I will go to your place. I can't handle it anymore, I can't. You were right everyone loves you no one loves me please come back or take me with you please, please.

Avni cries.

On the other side. The scenario was completely changed in Khanna house, the Khanna family was packing the gifts for Kareena. Neil was feeling a strange feeling but he shrugged off that as he was not understanding.

Neil in mind: don't know Ms Mehta will come or not if she not come then. No, no I have to talk to her.

Neil think he picks his phone and goes to the side he called Avni but her phone was in her room. Neil cuts the call.

Neil: tch, why this girl is like this?

It was 12 of the night and there was no sign of Avni. All were awake and waiting for Avni in their rooms. Arnav was sitting on the couch and Sonia was on the bed and petting the head of Arav. Arnav looks at them, Sonia also saw him.

On the other side, Ashish comes out of the house as he was worried for Avni and was feeling suffocated so, he comes out and goes to the lawn and walks there.

Person: if you this much worries for her then why you are doing this to her?

Ashish turns and saw Neela maa he turns his face away. Neela maa looks at him and comes to him.

Ashish: I came to get some fresh air.

Nm: don't lie you are waiting for Avni here.

Ashish looks at her.

Nm: please forget everything please don't do this to her.

Ashish: I can't forget that. Can't.

Nm: leave this stubbornness. We have lost Riya if you behave like this then we will lose Avni too.

Ashish shocked. They hear the car horn. Arnav and Aman come to their balconies and Avni get down from her car. Her brothers and Neela maa sighs to see her. Sonia keeps the hand on Arnav's shoulder he smiles.

Avni saw Ashish and Neela maa she looks down and goes from there as she does not have the energy to utter a single word. Ashish looks at her. Arnav saw that and this thing hearts him a lot that he can't do anything for his family.

Avni comes to her room she locked her room so no one can come as she does not want to break down in front of her family she lays on the bed and sobs she thinks about her life and argument.

On the other side, Neil came after freshen up he throws the towel on the couch and sets his hairs with his hand and his eyes fall on his phone he thinks and looks at the time. Neil goes to the bed he sits and picks his phone from the side table and dials a number. On the other side, Avni's phone rings she opens her eyes which were burning because of crying and she was unable to open her eyes completely as she had a headache.

Avni picks the phone and saw Neil's number which she saved with the name of Gorilla she gets angry and slips the phone under her bed on the floor and keeps the cushion on her ear she does not have the energy else she would give him a good lesson on calling late night.