Time flies

Chapter 148:

It was the time of the morning, the birds were chirping and flying in the sky. Maddy was standing at the door. She was looking at Bebe emotionally. Avni catches her belly. Neil looked at Avni who looked worried. Neil thinks.

Maddy was looking at the Bebe. Neil and Avni got up and to see them, Prakash also got up. Neil got angry because he had prohibited Maddy from coming to their home. Maddy was about to enter the Khanna mansion.

Bebe: stop.

Neil was about to say something but he stopped to hear Bebe.

Maddy stopped, and she looked at Bebe. Avneil also looked at Bebe. Maddy took her step back. Avneil looked at each other then they looked at Bebe.

Maddy: Bebe, I…

Bebe cuts her in between.

Bebe: Shweta, ask her to go from here. I don’t want to see her face.

Maddy: Bebe, please don’t do this to me.

Bebe: Sunny, ask her to not call me Bebe, she lost this right when she tried to harm my grandchild.

Maddy got hurt.

Prakash looked down. It was difficult for him to ask his sister but he also didn't forgive her.

Maddy: Bebe, that’s why I have come here. I have realised my mistake.

Bebe: you didn't do a mistake, you have committed a crime.

Avneil looked down. Avni was feeling bad for Bebe but Neil was serious. Neil scratched his nose with his thumb.

Bebe: say thanks to God that Neil only prohibits you from coming here. He didn't file a complaint against you else you would have been behind the bars till now.

Maddy looked down.

Bebe: I feel ashamed of calling you, my daughter.

Maddy was looking at her with tearful eyes.

Bebe: by the way, Neil had prohibited you from coming here then why did you come here? Don't you have one percent self-respect even after he prohibited you, you came here?

Maddy: I came to apologize to you all. I have realised my mistake.

Bebe looked away.

Shweta: Maddy Jiji, you are Avni and Neil's culprit. Apologies to them, not us.

Maddy: I will but please let me come inside first.

Shweta looked away.

Neil holds Avni's hand and Avni looked at the hands then Avni looked at Neil who was looking at their hands then he looked at Avni. Avni was confused. Neil nods. He took her where Bebe and Shweta were standing because Avneil was standing near the couch where they were sitting.

Avni was looking at Neil then Avneil looked at Maddy who was looking at them. Neil stopped and Avneil turned to Maddy.

Neil: yes, Bua, what were you saying?

Maddy was looking at them.

Maddy: Neil, please ask Bebe to forgive me. I know, I had done a grave mistake but please forgive me now I have realised my mistake.

Avneil was looking at Maddy. Maddy looked at Bebe.

Maddy: Bebe, (Avni looked at Bebe)
please talk to me, I don't want to come here, I was ashamed of my acts but you were not receiving my calls so I didn't have any other option and I came here. Please, forgive me, Bebe.