The truth come out

Chapter 31:

The stormy winds were blowing and the stars and moon are covered by dark clouds that were ready to shower the rain. The thunder was scaring the persons. Neil was looking here and there. His phone rings and he saw Arnav's number. Neil picks the call.

Neil: Hello.

Arnav: Hello, did you find Avni?

Neil: no, I got her car but she is not here.

Arnav shocked.

Arnav: what? Where are you?

Neil: XYZ forest Road.

Arnav shocked. Neil runs the hand in his hair and catches them he looks around and behind.

Arnav: what?

Neil realized he is lost. Neil frowns.

Neil: what happened?

Arnav: Neil, it is that place where Avni had an accident and we lost Riya.

Neil shocked.

Arnav: Neil, look around you will find Avni nearby there. I am coming.

Neil: no, you stay there. The weather is not good. I am going to find her.

Arnav: please do inform me.

Neil: ok.

Neil cuts the call.

Neil: crazy girl what was the need to come out in this weather. Her anger will fall her into big trouble one day.

Neil looks around and follows the roadway.

In the Mehta house:

Nm: what did Neil say?

Arnav: Avni went to the XYZ forest Road. Neil found her car but Avni is not in that.

Neela maa and all shocked. Aman thinks.

Nm: what? She must be broken what if she took a wrong step in anger. My, my daughter. Arnav, I want to go there. She, she needs me I know how to calm her.

Arnav: Neil is prohibiting he said no need to come, weather is not good.

Neela maa cries.

Shweta: God please protect them and send my kids back fit and fine.

Ashish was also worried for Avni.

Ashish in mind: I just hope that she will not take any wrong step.

Ashish looks up and prays.

On the other side, Avni was sitting on her knees on the roadside where she lost Riya. Avni was lost her tears had dried but spots were there. Neil comes there when his eyes fall on her.

Neil: Avni.

Neil smiles but it faded to see her sitting there he was facing her back but he knew she is in deep pain. Neil slowly goes to her and sits. Avni was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realise that. She feels a hand on his shoulder and frowns. She turns her face and saw Neil she did not react as her energy had drained. She was looking at Neil and could not be able to register anything.

Neil: what are you doing here?

Avni turns her face and looks at the sand.

Avni: trying to find myself. I lost myself here years ago.

Neil: by your own mistake.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: you choose the wrong path.