Surprising news

Chapter 104:

It was daytime, the vehicles were floating on the road. Neil was driving the car at high speed. He runs his hand in his hair and was worried. Soon, he reached Avni's office and get down from the car. Neil runs.

The door of the room opens and Neil entered the room. He was shocked to see Avni laying on the couch and a doctor was checking her blood pressure. Avni looked at Neil who was coming to her.

Neil: Hello, Dr Preeti.

Dr: Hello, Dr Neil, how are you?

Neil: fine, is everything alright?

Dr: yes. Did they call you?

Neil: no, she is my wife.

Dr: oh.

Neil: Yeah, what happened? Why did she faint?

Dr: her BP is high.

Neil looked at Avni who looked down.

Dr: and it is not good in this condition.

Neil frowns, Avni looked at the doctor and she was also confused.

Nei: means? What do you mean by "in this condition"?

Dr: don't you know?

Neil and Avni were confused.

Dr: she is pregnant.

Neil and Avni were shocked. They are numbed for some time then they looked at each other and the doctor.

Neil: do, doctor, aa, are you sure?

Dr: the symptoms are sighing to that thing.

Neil looked at Avni.

Avni: doc, doctor, h, how ca, can it... Be... Pos...possible?

Dr: why not?

Avni: I, I chhhh... Checked last night. The result was negative.

Neil nods.

Dr: which kit did you use?

Avni: XYZ.

Dr: that is not an authentic kit, mostly it shows wrong results or maybe because of the initial month you don't get the right result. If you listen to me then concern a gynaecologist, she can tell you exactly.

Neil: sure, thank you.

Dr: no problem.

They talked and Avni was lost in her world, she touched her belly and a tear falls from her eyes.

Neil gives the fees to the doctor then she goes. Neil turns to Avni. He goes to her and sat on the foot and Neil caressed her hair. Avni looked at him with teary eyes.

Avni: Ne, Neil, ou, ou, our BBBaby.

Neil nods with teary eyes.

Neil: yes Avni, our baby.

They smiled with teary eyes. Neil kissed her forehead. Avni frowns.

Avni: bu, but Neil, she was not sure.

Neil caressed her hair.

Neil: be positive, Avni. After three years we have got a ray of hope so be positive.

Avni nods.

Avni: I have a kit from another company. Can I check?

Neil: If it gives you satisfaction then you can check but don't lose hope after seeing the result. I am talking to doctor Prachi let's see, what she is saying.