Confession part 01

Chapter 74:

The preparation for the wedding has started. Everyone has started the shopping and other preparation for the wedding. Neil wanted to spend some alone night with Avni but only get that in the night and because of tiredness they did not talk much and slept.

One day, Avni was passing by the corridor. Her room was on the way but she was not going there. Someone holds her wrist, pulled her into the room and pinned Avni to the wall. Avni opened her eyes and the door shut she flinched and opened her eyes. Avni saw, Neil is standing by caging her between his arms. Neil smiles.

Avni: Neil! You scared me.

Avni huffs and keeps the hand on her heart. She looked at Neil.

Neil lovingly keeps the hair strands behind her ear. Avni shivers.

Neil: Someone else has even that much dare to touch my Avni.

Avni looked at him.

Avni: why you pull me like this? I was going to Mummy Ji.

Neil: you were going to Mummy Ji but what about her son? Don't you think that you are ignoring him? That too, too badly. Today, I am at home still my wife don't have time for me, I am missing her.

Avni: Sorry Neil. I know, I am not giving you much time and I am really guilty for that. But Aman's wedding is on the head and I have to fulfil the responsibility of a sister and sister-in-law. I am so nervous. Don't know I will come up on it or not.

Neil: Relax, Avni. Everything will be fine. I am with you.

Avni: I know but still it is really difficult to handle both sides. One side, Papa and the other side, Maddy Bua and both don't let a single chance go from their hands to taunt me. Don't know what will happen.

Neil: you will manage I trust you and I am with you so just relax.

Avni nods.

Avni: shopping is also pending. I mean, I have done the shopping for other functions but the wedding day's dress, that is still left to buy.

Neil: well. I have a solution for that.

Avni frowns.

Avni: what?

Neil: I bought a dress for you but promise me that you will wear that only.

Avni looked at him.

Avni: noooo, I don't trust you.

Neil was surprised to hear her statement.

Neil: Avni?

Avni: I mean your choice must be good. You have a good sense of shopping but still, I can't trust you.

Neil: Wow, my wife doesn't trust me. Impressive.

Avni: Neil...

Neil: no, it's good I got to know what you think about me but let me tell you that I bought a beautiful lehenga for you but it's ok. You go and buy your dress.

Avni: Neil, I didn't mean that. I...

Neil: no, it's ok.

Avni: at least show me. Maybe I like it.

Neil looked away and shook his head. Avni holds her ear.

Avni: I am sorry. I was just kidding.

Neil: don't lie. I always give you the best gifts but you don't value my emotions.

Avni feels bad.

Avni: I am sorry. I am so frustrated because of my hectic schedule. Shopping, office work. I am just feeling to pull my hair. I am sorry please forgive me. And who said, I don't value your emotions.