Avni met her baby

Chapter 157:

It was the time of the day, the roads were flowing with vehicles. The sun was shining over the hospital where people were walking in the corridor. A door opened and a wheelchair entered. Avni was sitting in the wheelchair and Neil was holding it. They were wearing gowns, masks and caps. Avni looked around and babies were kept there. Avni smiled to see them but her eyes were finding her baby, her son and her eyes were teary. Neil leaned to Avni from behind, he pointed in the direction and Avni looked there. Neil leaned towards her from behind.

Neil: there is our baby.

Avni looked where Neil pointed and Avni saw her prince. She got emotional to see her son. Neil took her there and Avni was looking at her baby. Neil also looked at him. Avni forwards her hand but her hand was not reaching the glass. Neil looked at her. Avni turned her face to Neil.

Avni: Neil.

Avni forwards her hand to Neil. Neil nods and he holds her hand and holds her shoulder to give her support.

Neil: slowly. Be careful. Carefully, carefully.

Neil supports Avni to get up. Avni also holds the wheelchair and with Neil’s help, Avni got up. Avni sighs.

Neil: you ok?

Avni nods.

Avni wipes her sweat from her forehead and she looked at her baby. She got emotional and touched the glass. A tear falls from her eye.

Avni: my baby.

Neil hugs Avni from the side and he kept his hand on Avni’s hand.

Neil: our baby.

Avni looked at him and Neil also turned his face to her. They smiled to see each other.

Avni: my prince.

Neil: my tiger.

They smiled and looked at the baby. Avni’s eyes were teary.

Avni: Neil, I want to carry my baby in my arms. When will I carry him?

Neil was side-hugging her.

Neil: very soon.

Avni looked at Neil who nods. They looked at the baby and Avni kept her head on Neil’s shoulder. They stand there for a few minutes and were looking at the baby. Neil looked at Avni who was looking at the baby.

Neil: Avni, let’s go now.

Avni looked up at Neil.

Avni: a few minutes more.

Neil made a face.

Avni: please.

Neil: ok, but sit here.

Avni nods and she was about to move away. She saw her baby is crying. Neil also saw that.

Avni: Neil.

Avni looked at Neil and she got worried. Neil cups her face.

Neil: it’s ok, babies cry, Avni. Didn’t you see Arav in his childhood?

Avni nods.

Neil: then?

Avni looked at her baby who opened his mouth and close it.

Avni: he looks hungry. When Arav cries, Bhabhi fed him but I.

Avni got emotional and Neil felt bad for her. Neil cupped her face and Avni turned her face to him. Avni looked at him.

Neil: soon, you will feed your prince, just be positive.

Avni looked down. Neil turned his face to see the Nurse and holds Avni’s both arms as he was cupping Avni’s face.