Pool of Emotions

Chapter 49:

The beautiful Khanna mansion was crowded with guests. Avni was standing on the stage with Aman and everyone's eyes were on Avni especially Neil who was desperate to know what Avni thinks about him. Avni looks at Neil.

Avni: Ab aa people say that the first impression is the last impression maybe it was true but in our case, it is completely wrong because when I met Neil the first time, my opinion about him was not so good.

Neil smiles to recall their first meeting where they collided and fell.

Avni: but slowly and gradually my thinking about him changed I saw a nice and humble person in him. His heart is pure. He is a man of his words and I like his this quality. The thing which I like the most about him is his understanding he does not make decisions in hurry and believe in resolving the matter, not dragging the matter. Every girl finds a friend in her husband and expects that her husband treats her like a friend and I am lucky that I got a good friend in the shape of Neil who understands me, who respects me and my emotions and I am sure that he will be proven an ideal husband. Thank you.

All claps and Avni gives the mike to Aman and moves to go.

Aman: mind-blowing, Di. Honestly, I did not expect that but you nailed it. Superb.

Neil comes forward to give her a hand so that she can come down. All claps and Aman and friends hoots. Avneil blushes and goes to their place.

Avni looks at Neil and she feels butterflies in her stomach till she does not say anything to Neil.

Avni whispers in Neil's ear: Gorilla, don't take my words seriously that was just for saying. Nothing was true.

Neil looks at her. Avni shows him the attitude.

Neil: well same goes for you.

Avni narrows her eyes. Neil shows her the attitude. They smile.

Avni and Neil were standing there and suddenly Avni's expression had changed she keeps the hand at her back and was shocked. Neil looks at her and frowns.

Avni: Neil, can you call, Bhabhi or mamma?

Neil: why?

Avni hesitates to say. Neil noticed that she is standing by keeping the hand at her back. Neil looks at her back and is shocked to see one hook is open. Neil looks at Avni.

Neil: ab.

Neil looked around but did not find any family members.

Neil: come with me.

Avni: Neil... my...

Neil: don't worry, I cover you and you walk behind me.

Avni nods and they go to the random room. Neil closed the door and did not turn his face to Avni.

Neil: ab you set it. I am standing here.

Avni tried to hook up the dress but no use in fact the second one opened. Avni was shocked.

Avni: please call, Bhabhi.

Neil: why?

Avni: it is not locking.

Neil: ab all went to see the arrangements of the catering even if I call them they will make excuses.

Avni: then what do I do now?

Neil: can I help you?

Avni was shocked. Neil waited for her reply. Avni thinks.

Avni: o, ok.