Avni's condition

Chapter 36:

A huge building had shown and the hospital name was mocked upon it. In the corridor of it, people were coming and going. Arnav and Ashish come there first and inquire about Avni and they go to the operation theatre and stop there. Ashish was looking at the red light.

Arnav: I am going to meet Neil, Papa.

Ashish did not give any response. Arnav keeps the hand on his shoulder and he flinched and looks at Arnav.

Arnav: Papa, you ok?

Ashish nods.

Arnav: I am just coming.

Arnav makes Ashish sit and looks at him.

On the other side, Neil was sitting in his cabin and was lost. He heard the knock on the door and sits properly.

Neil: come in.

A ward boy come.

WB: sir, the patient's family has reached.

Neil: which patient?

WB: sir, Avni Mehta.

Neil: she is not a patient, ok.

He nods.

Neil: you go. I am coming.

He goes.

Neil: Avni.

Neil instantly got up and went.

Arnav turned to go but Neil came there.

Arnav: Neil, how is Avni?

Neil was looking at him.

At the same time, the Mehta family and Khanna family also reached there. Neela maa holds Neil's shirt sleeve.

Nm: Neil, where is Avni? How is my daughter?

Neil remains silent.

Nm: Neil, say where is my daughter you said, you will get her back then where is she? I want my daughter back. Give me, my daughter back, I want my daughter back.

Neela maa cries.

Nm: I want my daughter back.

Neil holds her arms.

Neil: Neela maa, relax, our best doctors are treating her she will be fine. Just believe in God.

Aman: but how is her condition? My Di is fine, right?

Neil: See I don't want to give you false hopes but we can't say anything now. Let's just pray for her.

Shweta and Bebe pray.

Neil: Bhai, we need your blood. Is your blood B negative?

Arnav shook his head.

Arnav: no.

Neil shocked.

Neil: anyone of the family.

Arnav: no Avni's blood group is changed from us. Our father's blood group was B negative.

Neil shocked.

Shweta: Then Ashish Ji can give blood.

Neil looks at her.

Arnav: no, I am talking about my biological father.

Khanna family was confused. Neil signs them to relax. They nod.

Neil: Bhai, you use your influence and we have also asked we need blood it's very urgent.

Arnav: ok.