Midunderstanding part 02

Chapter 99:

At the time of the day, the sun was shining over the Khanna mansion and birds were hovering over it. Bebe was setting her saree by standing near the bed. Shweta hurriedly came there. She stopped at the door and looked for Bebe.

Shweta: Bebe.

Bebe turned and Shweta came to her. She holds her arm and was panting.

Bebe: aye, aye what happened, why you are running like tofaan express?

Shweta kept the hand on her heart and sighed.

Shweta: Bebe, Bebe, Av, Avni, Avni is pregnant.

Bebe: what?

Shweta smiled and sighed. She holds both arms of Bebe.

Shweta: Bebe, Avni is pregnant.

Bebe frowns.

Bebe: how do you know?

Shweta: I heard them, they were talking about Avni's ultrasound and then they will go to the doctor. Means, means Avni is pregnant.

Bebe smiled but again she makes a serious face.

Bebe: what if you had heard wrong?

Shweta: no, Bebe. I heard clearly, they were saying...

Shweta told her everything. Bebe smiled.

Bebe: means, means my grandchild, my grandchild is coming.

Shweta nods. They hug.

Shweta: they are planning a surprise for us but now we will give them the surprise.

Bebe: how?

Shweta: just see. First, let me stop Mr Khanna from going office.

Shweta goes.

Bebe: Shweta, Shweta, listen, Shwe...

She stopped.

Bebe: this lady, she is going to become a grandmother but her own acts are of the child. Log Sahi kehte hain bachpan aur pachpan main zyada fark nahi hota.

Bebe smiled.

Shweta, Bebe and Prakash were standing in the living area.

Bebe: now say, what you want to do?

Shweta: surprise party.

Bebe: in this short period?

Shweta: of ho, Bebe, we have much time. See, Neil and Avni went to their office I mean office and hospital. Then they will go for an ultrasound around 11:00 am then they will visit the doctor so approximately they will take five to six hours and we have a good time for shopping and decorations. When they will come, we will give them a surprise.

Prakash: what is the hurry, Shweta Ji, when they will tell us after that we can plan the surprise for them.

Shweta makes a face and looks away.

Prakash: and think, if they are not telling us then there should be some reason behind it. Maybe, they were not sure about it that's why they are hiding it from us. Give them some time. And the possibility is there that maybe, you had misunderstood or had mistaken in hearing them.

Shweta: of ho, Prakash Ji, you please be quiet, you don't know anything.

Prakash looked away.

Shweta: you just decorate the home with the staff rest let on us. I and Bebe are going shopping and we will give the order on the way and will bring the cake in return.