Poor Neil

Chapter 50:

The soft rise of the sun was shining at the Khanna mansion where a car was kept and Neil kept the bag in the trunk of the car and closed that. He saw Avni is coming with the Shweta and Bebe, Neil smiles to see them. Avni turns to Shweta.

Shweta: ok then bye and enjoy your honeymoon.

Avni smiles and Shweta hugs her. Neil comes there and they take the blessing of the family and meet them then they get in the car and wave their hand and they go. Bebe and Shweta pray that they come back safely.

Avneil were waiting for the flight and reading the magazine.

Neil: coffee?

Avni: no.

Neil: ok. I am going to get that if you want then say.

Avni shakes her head.

Neil: ok.

Neil keeps the magazine there and goes. He asked for the coffee and his eyes were on Avni who was sitting far away. Neil was coming back but he collides with a girl.

Neil: I am so sorry.

Avni looked there and Neil was away from her she can only see him but can not hear him. She looks at the girl who was wearing a knee-length dress. Avni frowns.

Girl: it's ok. It was my fault I was looking at my phone.

Neil smiles. Avni was shocked to see him smiling and was feeling restless but did not understand that why she is feeling that. Avni was looking at Neil.

Neil: it's ok.

Neil was talking with the girl. Avni tightens the grip on the magazine. She crushes the page.

Neil: ab aa now I have to go. It was a nice meeting with you.

Girl: ok bye. Have a nice journey maybe we meet in Mauritius.

Neil smiles and looks at Avni who instantly looks at the magazine and was shocked to see the condition of the page she sets that and looks at Neil and again tries to straighten the page.

Neil: bye.

Avni looks at Neil and saw he is coming she turns the page and pretend that she is reading the magazine. Neil comes and sits and passes the coffee cup.

Neil: hmm.

Avni shouts: No.

Neil flinched.

Neil: Ok. Why are you shouting?

Avni: when I said no then why are you asking again and again?

Neil: ok relax.

Neil looks at the crowd that was looking at them.

Neil: Calm down.

Avni looks at the crowd and realised that she overreacted.

Avni in mind: Neil is right why you shouted. Why are you angry?

Avni looks at Neil who sips the coffee she wants to apologise but did the against and looks at the magazine. They heard the announcement and Avni silently goes. Neil was looking at her.

Neil: suddenly what happened to her?

Neil thinks and goes. On the plane, Neil looks at Avni who was pretending of reading the magazine. Neil snatched the magazine from here. Avni looks at him then she looks straight.

Neil: what happened to you?

Avni did not give any response. She sets her hair.

Neil heard someone say hi. Neil turns and saw that girl and Avni also looks there. Neil smiled and Avni wanted to smash the head of that girl.

Neil: Hi.

Avni snatched the magazine from him. Neil looks at her.

Girl: can you come and sit here?

Neil shocked. The girl turns to the woman who was sitting next to her.

Girl: hey, can you exchange the seat with him, please.

Neil looks at Avni who was looking at the magazine angrily.

Neil in mind: already this tigress is angry if I exchange my seat then she will eat me alive.

Neil gaps to see Avni.

Neil in mind: but what happened to her suddenly? She was all OK then what happened?

Neil thinks that she was OK when he went to buy coffee and after that, she is behaving oddly. Neil straights in eyebrows.

Neil in mind: did she see me talking to her? Is she jealous? She is behaving like this because of jealousy.

Neil smiles and his happiness had no limits. Neil thinks and turns.

Neil: Hey Sweety.

Avni was shocked and the girl smiles. Avni looks at Neil like a hungry tigress. Neil slightly turns his face to see Avni he saw Avni on his cell phone and smiles. Avni looks at the magazine and sets it in anger.

Avni in mind: sweety? Like seriously. Sweety my foot. Shameless creature. he is flirting with that girl in front of his wife, can't he feel ashamed. Shameless.

Neil: I love to come there but someone is with me.

Girl: who?

Avni: his wife. Do you have any problem?

The girl was shocked but Neil was more shocked than her. He was looking at Avni.

Girl: what?

Avni: yes and guess what we are going on her honeymoon. Swee. Ty.

Neil widens his eyes. Avni looks at him.

Girl: she is joking, right?

Neil in mind: ssshhh crazy girl you are calling you death.

Avni: no, not at all. Hubby, darling, tell her we are married.

Neil in mind: hubby, darling?

Avni gives him a stern look. Neil gaps.

Neil: ab, aa yaa we are married and going on the honeymoon.

The girl was surprised to hear that but she smiled.

Girl: you both are looking cute. Nice couple.

Neil smiles and looks at Avni who was looking at the Girl and was calm now.

Girl: sorry, I disturbed you.

Neil: no, nothing is like that.

Girl smiles. Neil looks at Avni who was looking at the magazine. Neil smiles to see her red nose. After some time, the air hostess came and served them.

Neil: thank you.

Neil looks at Avni.

Neil: come on now leave your anger. You are angry because I asked you about coffee, seriously? Fine, I will not ask you again, happy.

Avni was looking at him. Neil sighs at the tray. Avni squeezed her eyes.

Avni: ab sorry Neil. I overreacted.

Neil: it's ok. Have it.

Avni smiles and they eat.

Soon, they reached and booked a cab. They smile to see the areas. Neil smiles to see Avni she turns to him and smiles.

They reached the restaurant and were tired. They entered the room and Avni sighed by holding her purse. Neil also sighs by keeping his wallet in his pocket. They look around. They were feeling strange because the first time, they came out alone after their marriage that too a very new place where they don't know anyone and depended on each other. When they went on the trip their family was with them, when they went to Neil's condo that time Avni was emotional but now they are alone in a completely new place and feeling awkward and strange. Avni and Neil looks at each other and looks away.