Avni was upset

Chapter 159:

It was the time of the day, the sun was shining brightly over the hospital and an ambulance came and stopped outside the hospital. In one of the rooms, Avni was admitted.

Neil was sitting beside Avni by side hugging her and Avni was lying in a fowler’s position.  They were smiling to remember the past.

Neil: I roamed around two hours on the empty road at midnight.

Avni smiled.

Neil: and the best part is when I came back, my wife was sleeping.

Avni smiled.

Avni: so, I was awake for an hour but then I felt tired of waiting for you and he slept. What is my mistake in it?

Neil: really?

Avni looked at him.

Avni: yes.

Neil smiled and pecked her lips. Avni smiled by lowering her head.

Neil: I love you.

Avni looked at Neil. Avni smiled.

Avni: I love you too. But I love my baby more.

Neil made a face and Avni looked at Neil. Avni smiled.

Neil: I also love my tiger more.

Avni smiled. Neil rolled his eyes. Avni pulled Neil’s cheek.

Avni: aww, my Gollu.

Neil got irritated and Avni smiled. To see Avni smiling, Neil took a sigh of relief.

It was the time of the night, Neil fed Avni with his hand and Avni also fed him. They smiled to see each other. Neil got up and goes to keep the vessel on the table. Neil came to Avni and sits beside her by side hugging her. Avni smiled and kept her head on Neil’s chest and hugs him.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil frowns and shook his head in confusion.

Neil: for what?

Avni: you are having this tasteless soup because of me.

Neil smiled.

Neil: nothing is like this, when you feed me with your hands, I got the taste itself.

Avni smiled. Neil holds her hand and kissed it. Avni looked up at Neil who smiled to see her. Neil kissed Avni’s forehead who was just smiling by closing her eyes. Neil smiled to see her.

Neil: by the way, you did not tell me the name of our tiger.

Avni smiled.

Avni: Neav.

Neil repeats the name happily: Neav.

Neil smiled.

Neil: nice name. How did you get this name?

Avni: it is a combo of our names. NE of Neil and AV of Avni. Neav.

Neil smiled.

Neil: wow, impressive. Since when did you become this much smart?

Avni made a face. She looked at Neil.

Neil: it is the effect of living with me. Good.

Avni: I am smart since childhood.

Avni hugs him more and she closed her eyes. Neil smiled to see her. Neil kissed Avni’s hair.

Neil: I know, my wifey is smart, brave and strong. She is an all-rounder. A wonder woman.