Suffering

Chapter 85:

At the time of the day, A car stopped outside the hospital. Avni looked at the hospital then she looked at Neil.

Avni: Neil, why did we come here?

Neil looked at Avni, he thinks for an excuse.

Neil: aa, actually, I have some work in the hospital. First, we do that then we will go home.

Avni: Will it take much time? Can't I sit here?

Neil was looking at her.

Avni: I am not feeling good. Don't know why but I am feeling restless. you go, I am fine here.

Neil: don't know, how much time it takes. You come inside.

Avni looked at him. She nods. Avni was feeling restless. She gets down from the car and feels a strong feeling. As she was moving to the hospital her restlessness was increasing, her heart was beating fast. They entered the hospital. Avni was going to Neil's cabin side but Neil holds her hand. Avni turns to Neil.

Neil: come with me.

Avni: wh, why? You do your work, I am wai, waiting for you in your cabin.

Neil remains silent. Avni takes her hand back.

Avni: wh, what have happened?

Neil was looking at her.

Neil: come, I will tell you.

Neil holds her hand and Avni was trying to free her hand, she takes her hand back.

Avni: wh, why?

Neil holds her shoulders and Avni moves her shoulder.

Neil: Avni, listen.

Avni was panting.

Neil: Avni, when we came from Mehta house then.

Neil squeezed his nose.

Neil: then Neela maa told the truth to all.

Avni was shocked.

Neil: and...

Avni: aa, and, and, and what.

Neil: come with me.

Avni shook her head. She moved her shoulder to jerk Neil's hand.

Avni: you, you do your work, I, III am going home.

Neil: aa, Avni.

Neil tried to calm her and holds her arms.

Avni: I, I have a headache so I, I need rest.

Neil holds her arms but Avni was not listening to her and was jerking his arms. Neil cups her face.

Neil shouts Avni.

Avni was panting.

Neil: Everything is fine. Just come with me.

Avni shook her head she tried to go. Neil holds her arm and turns her to him and hugs her. Avni tried to go but Neil tightened the grip, he calms her and breaks the hug. Neil holds her shoulders and takes her with him. Avni saw her family and Mehta family also. All looked at her emotionally, Neela mas was crying. Avni saw all are there except Ashish, Aman and Kareena. Avni's heart was beating fast. She looked at Neil.

Neil: Ashish papa is in ICU he had a heart attack.

Avni was shocked, she felt dizzy and was about to fall but Neil was holding her arms, she falls back at his chest. Neil taps her cheek. Avni opened her eyes slightly.