Situation

Chapter 20:

Life is full of surprises, what we can not assume that thing happens in our lives and mostly that thing was beneficial for us because God knows better than us what is good for us, and what is not.

In the Mehta house, Avni was shockingly looking at the family.

Avni: but how can you decide that? At least, you should ask me before.

Person: why?

Avni looks at the person. Everyone gets up and turns as Ashish was standing near the stairs. Avni was looking at him. Neela maa gets tensed.

On the other side, Neil was standing with his family.

Shweta: but what's the problem with it? you decided to marry, Avni, then what's the problem with going on a trip with them.

Neil: there is no problem but I have my own work. I am a doctor. I have to manage a hospital, I can't go on short notice.

Prakash: I undertake, Neil, but you are the owner of the hospital, not the staff that you have to take a leave or inform them before. You have your own staff that can manage the things in your absence.

Shweta: yaa.

Neil looks at him.

In Mehta house:

Avni: I know I have my own stuff but it is my office, my business. It is my responsibility to look after things. If something happens then I will be answerable to the client. Now, you all are asking me to go for a trip and after one month, it is my so-called wedding then again I have to take a leave from the office then what about my business. It will affect my business, my credibility.

In Khanna mansion:

Prakash: nothing will happen like this you can manage everything even from there.

Neil: but Dad.

Bebe: Neil, say yes. It is just a matter of one week.

In Mehta house:

Avni shouts: One week. Mamma, it's not only one week. It is one weeeekk means 7 days.

Sonia: Avni, don't be dramatic. It is just seven days, and see, your engagement will also be done in these seven days then you should not take leave for that day later.

Neela maa palms her face.

In Khanna mansion:

Neil shouts: what? Now when it decided and why you didn't ask me before?

Shweta: we did that for you. To save your time.

Neil: seriously mom.

Shweta was looking at him.

In Mehta house:

Sonia: Yeah.

Aman: ab Di, by the way, did you talk to Jiju about your work? I mean he does not have any problem with your work.

Avni: dare that Gorilla to stop me from work I will throw him from the terrace. And you, what is this Jiju? Dare to say that again. Already, my engine is hot don't make me more angry else I will also throw you from the terrace.

Everyone suppresses their lips. Neela maa was relieved now because she understood that Avni's anger is calm now that's why she gave a sarcastic reply.

Aman: if I did not call Jiju, Jiju then what I call Jiju.

Avni: you.

Avni was going to him and Aman runs to Arav to hit behind him.