Shock

Chapter 10:

A parking area is shown where a lot of cars were standing and sidelines were decorated with the purple and white flowers and also the place was decorated with fairy lights and inside it, people were enjoying the party and one person forgot that he is in the party he was looking at a particular direction where Avni was standing then she went to her family and Neil's gaze was following her. On the other side, Avni comes to her family where Khannas were also present. Mehta family was surprised to see her as she denied to come and they know she does not like parties. Ashish smiles. Arnav was happy to her smile he always feels guilty that he can not do anything for his sister, somethings he thought to go back to their home but then he stops to think about Ashish's favour and Neela maa's love he can not neglect those things which they do for them especially taking care of Avni when she was a kid. If she is strong today that is because of the upbringing that Neela maa gave her she made her strong that no one can break her.

Avni: sorry, I am late.

Nm: it's ok.

Neela maa turns to Shweta and Bebe.

Nm: Shweta Ji, aunty Ji she is my daughter, Avni.

Avni greets them and Neil smiles to see them he doesn't know that why he is feeling good to see Avni with his family then a waiter collides with him and he came back to reality.

Waiter: Sorry sir, by mistake it happened.

Neil: it's ok, it's ok. You go.

Waiter again said sorry Neil nods and looks around he thinks.

Neil: what are you doing, Neil? Have you gone mad why are you staring at her? behave.

Neil again looks at Avni and family then he looks away.

Neil: God! Neil, behave.

Neil sighs and goes to them.

On the other side, Avni was standing with all.

Bebe: so, you are Avni, heard a lot about you today met also.

Avni and her family smiles.

Shweta: yes and I must say your work is marvellous and on top of that you are very pretty.

Avni: Thank you, aunty.

Bebe: yes, Shweta said right.

Bebe and Shweta look at each other they don't need words to understand each other their eyes tell them that both are thinking the same things. Shweta smiles and Prakash shook his head as he knew what they are thinking he smiles because the first time he agrees with them.

Neil comes to them.

Neil: Hi, everyone.

Shweta and Bebe smile. Neela maa was looking at him and Avni rolls her eyes. Neil smiles to see that. Arnav also saw that.

Arnav: ab, mamma he is Neil Khanna. Prakash uncle's son and Neil, she is my mamma, Neela Mehta and she is my wife, Sonia.

Neil greats them.

Arnav: and you know Aman and Avni.

Neil: yaa.

Neil looks at Avni she looks away.

Arav: and I am Arav Mehta, the cute, sweet chocolate boy.

All smiles. Neil ruffles his hairs.

Neil: hi Arav, the chocolate boy.

Neil looks up at Avni who was avoiding him and Arav was looking at them he pulls Avni's dress she looks at him. Arav signs her to come. Avni leans to him he said something in her ear but everyone can hear him.