Avneil and Neav came home

Chapter 160:

It was the time of the evening, the birds were hovering in the sky and the roads were floating with the vehicles. The people were going and coming out of the hospital. Some people were passing by the corridor. In a room where the newborn babies were kept in incubators, Avni was standing near the glass and Neil was standing by side hugging her. Avni touched the glass. She got emotional. Neil rubs Avni’s arms and kissed her temple by removing his mask and again he wears the mask. Avni looked at Neil who cupped her face and nodded. Avneil looked at the baby.

Avni: baby, please come to mamma soon.

Avni sobs.

Avni: Neil.

Avni turned her face to Neil who looked at her.

Avni: if I go home then how will they feed our baby?

Neil thinks.

Neil: the doctor will prescribe some lactose.

Avni: but I have heard that lactose is not good for babies.

Neil cupped Avni’s face.

Neil: it is just a matter of some days then everything will be fine.

Avni looked at Neil sadly who touched his forehead to Avni’s forehead. Avni sobs by closing her eyes. Avneil looked at each other.

Neil: let’s go.

Avneil looked at Neav.

Neil took Avni outside by giving her support. Arnav was standing there with Ashish and Prakash and Bebe and Neela maa were behind Avneil. Neil took Avni to the car and Arnav opened the door. Avni turned to Neil.

Neil: sit.

Avni: you will not come with me?

Neil: you want me to come with you?

Avni: I am stuck. Half side of my heart wants you to come with me but the other half side wants you to stay here with Neav.

Neil smiled.

Neil: hmm, it is such a complicated case.

Neil and others smiled and Avni made a sad pout. Neil pulled Avni’s cheek.

Neil: aww, my cute wifey. Sit, I am coming with you.

Avni: Neav?

Neil: relax, he is the son of the owner of the hospital. He is enjoying the special treatment.

Neil smiled and Avni also smiled slightly.

Neil: sit. I will come back after dropping you there.

Avni was not satisfied because she is going to the Mehta house by leaving her family and especially the two important people who are her family. She was worried for Neav as till now staff was feeding the milk to Neav and now she is going and she was also worried for Neil as his schedule is already hectic but now one more thing will add to it and that is, he will daily visit Avni in the Mehta house. Avni felt that she is sounding selfish by going to the Mehta house.

Avni was about to say.

Neil: get in the car.

Neil made Avni sit and closed the door because he knew that Avni will stop him from coming with him and he doesn’t want that so he made her sit in the car. Both families were smiling and Neil shook his head while looking at Arnav and he was smiling. Neil gave his car’s keys to Aman to come so Ashish and Aman go there and Neil goes to the other side of the car and he gets in the car.