Twist

Chapter 132:

At the time of the night, a venue was decorated beautifully from the outside but there was complete darkness inside it.

Avni: Neil, Neil. Is anyone here?

Suddenly a spotlight flashed at her and Avni closed her eyes and kept her hand in front of her eyes.

Neil: welcome my Queen.

Avni opened her eyes and turns her face. She narrows her eyes due to the light.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: come forward, my Queen, you will get the answer of your all questions.

Avni comes forward.

Avni: Neil, where are you?

Avni tried to see. Suddenly the rose petals fall at her and Avni was surprised to see that. She spreads her hands and enjoyed the moment by closing her eyes. Avni twirls then she stopped and opened her eyes. Avni understood that Neil has planned this surprise for her. She got excited and was happy.

Avnu: Neil, where are you? Neil. Neil, now stop this hide and seek game and come in front of me.

Neil: I know, wifey, you are desperate to meet me and I also know that till now you have guessed the surprise.

Avni smiled.

Neil: and why not you? My wifey is very smart.

Avni was smiling.

Neil: ok, now without wasting a single second. Let's just say what you are craving to hear since last night.

Neil stopped and Avni was desperately waiting for him to say.

Neil: Happy birthday, my love.

Avni gets happy. Suddenly the lights turned on and Avni was surprised to see that.

All said together: happy birthday.

Avni was surprised. She saw her both family and Neil was also standing with them and was smiling. His hands were in his pocket. Everyone claps for Avni and Neil took out his hand from his pocket and claps. Avni was overwhelmed. Neil came to her while clapping. Neil stopped in front of her and sighed how's the surprise by raising his eyebrows. Avni smiled and looked down. Neil smiled. Neil leans toward her. Avni looked at him.

Neil: happy birthday.

Avni smiled to see him.

Avni: thank you.

Neil: what did you think that I forgot your birthday.

Avni nods by making a sad face.

Avni: sorry.

Neil smiled.

Neil: now your birthday gift is cancelled.

Avni makes a sad pout. Neil smiled.

Bebe: now only you both will talk or will let us meet.

They looked at them then smiled. Neil looked down. They looked at each other and smiled. Avni goes to meet them. They also come forward. Avni took the blessing of elders and meets her family and friends.

Avni and all were standing around the table and a cake was kept there. Avni cuts the cake and she feeds Neil first then she turns to the family and fed them the cake. Avni and Neil looked at each other and they smiled.

Avni was going somewhere but someone holds her hand and took her to the side. Avni was about to say but she stopped to see Neil.

Avni: Neil.