Avni's childish behaviour

Chapter 158:

It was the time of the day. The people were walking in the corridor of the hospital. Staff was also passing by there. In one of the rooms, Avni was admitted. Neil and Avni were sitting on the bed and Neil was keeping his hand on Avni's shoulder as he was side hugging Avni. They were looking at each other and smiling.

Flashback:

It was the time of night, the partly moon was shining in the sky and stars were twinkling. The moon's light peeps into Avneil's room where Avneil were sleeping. Avni opened her eyes as her sleep got disturbed. She was laying by partly turning to the side. She was six months pregnant. Avni saw the time on her cell phone and it shows 01:30 am. Avni thinks and keeps her phone back on the side table. Avni closed her eyes. She was not sleepy. Avni turned her side but no use. Avni again turned her side and picked up her phone and saw it is 02:20 am. Avni used her phone and scrolled down her social media account. She saw the ice cream and that's it. She craved for the ice cream and gulps. She turned her face to Neil and thinks. Avni kept her phone on the bed and got up by keeping her one hand on her womb and second hand on the bed. Avni suppressed her lips and sat. Avni looked at Neil. Avni moves Neil.

Avni: Neil. Neil.

Neil instantly woke up and turned his face. Neil was shocked to see Avni sitting. Neil turned and he switched on the lamp light and then Neil sat. Neil cupped Avni's face.

Neil: what happened, Avni, are you OK?

Avni nods by making an innocent face.

Avni: I am OK but...

Neil frowns.

Neil: but?

Avni: I am hungry.

Neil frowns and then he understood and moved his face. Neil closed his eyes and pinch them. Neil sighs.

Neil: you scared me, Avni.

Avni made an innocent face.

Neil yawns while saying: what do you want now?

Avni frowns because she did not understand.

Avni: what?

Neil looked at her and wipes his eyes.

Neil: what do you want now?

Avni: ice cream.

Neil was stunned. He instantly looked at Avni.

Neil: ice cream? At this time?

Avni nods cutely. Neil turned and he leans. Neil picked up his phone from the side table and it shows 02:30 am.

Neil: it's 02:30 am, Avni.

Avni: so, what? I want ice cream.

Neil: but it is too late, from where do I get ice cream now?

Avni: I don't know anything. I want ice cream.

Neil: but.

Avni made a crying face.

Avni: I don't know anything. I want it so I want it. What not husbands do for their wives and here you can't even bring one ice cream for me.

Avni looked at Neil sadly. Neil made a face.

Neil: which flavour?

Avni smiled.

Avni: chocolate.

Neil: ok.

Avni got excited.

Neil switch on the dim light and he got up. He goes to switch on the light and then he goes to the table and picked up his car keys and wallet. Neil kept his wallet in his pocket. Neil was going and he stopped. Neil looked at Avni.