Detective Neil

Chapter 59:

It was the time of the evening, Avni and Neil moved towards the main gate and security were standing at the gate and Avni's guards were moving behind them. Avneil came out and Avni's car was standing there. Avni moved to the driving seat and Neil to the passenger seat. The security van was behind them. The guards were standing near them. Someone points the gun at Avni he shoots. Neil flinched to hear the gunshot and was shocked to see that Avni is not on the other side of the car.

The guards hold their guns and look around. Neil comes to the Avni and saw she is sitting on her knees by keeping the hands on her ear.

Neil: Avni.

Flashback:

Avni opened the car's door and her eyes fall on the mirror she was shocked to see the man is pointing a gun at her then he shoots. Avni sits on her knees by keeping her hands on her ear.

Flashback ends.

Neil was looking at Avni.

Neil sits and holds Avni's shoulders. Avni looks at him. Neil cups her face.

Neil: you, you ok?

Avni nods.

Avni: don't worry, I am fine.

Neil keeps her head on his chest and was very scared. Avni looked up at Neil and saw how scared he is. Avni was looking at him. The Rajput family came there.

Guard: Please, Ma'am, sir please go back to the Palace until we clear this place. That person should be near here.

Avni and Neil nod.

Mr Rajput: please come inside.

Avni nods. Avni and Neil get up and go inside with security guards.

Avni and Neil were standing on the lawn.

Mr Rajput: don't worry, you are safe here. By the way, who is he?

Avni: he is my husband. Ab if you don't mind can you excuse us for one minute.

Mr Rajput: of course. Do tell me if you need anything.

Avni nods. They go. Avni looked at Neil who wiped his face and one hand was on his waist. Avni knew that now he will get angry at her. Neil rubs his face with both hands to control his anger. He keeps the hands on his waist and sighs by looking at the sky.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: This is why, this is why I was prohibiting you from taking this project but you did not listen.

Avni: Neil, relax nothing had happened. See, I am fine.

Neil: you are lucky that you got saved but luck does not work every time.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: And what you said that day that nothing will happen these all are useless threats, it happens in business now what happened. You got saved just from a bit.

Avni: but I am fine.

Neil: and till when you get saved like this? We don't know who is your enemy what is his motive, why is he doing all this? He can be here also. He is observing your every move else ho he gets to know that you are here.

Avni: of course, he knows, I am here and I know he is keeping an eye on me but he will never get successful in his motive.

Neil comes to her and cups her face.

Neil: try to understand, Avni, hundreds of people are here and it is a house of marriage it will not be difficult for anyone to come here.

Neil was tensed and concerned for Avni.