Attack on Avni

Chapter 58:

In the garden of a beautiful palace, workers were doing their work. Avni's team was sitting in the garden area and doing their work. The table was filled with refreshments there were fruits, a jug of juices and other things. A man of 50s and Avni were walking he was showing Avni the place.

Avni: I must say, your palace is really beautiful.

Mr Rajput smiles.

Mr Rajput: thank you. We want the wedding to be done here. It is quite big and our guests will live in the other mansions. This place will only be used for family and a wedding.

Avni: ok so the garden area is quite large we can arrange the dinner session here and other functions inside.

Mr Rajput: as you wish. You can do it as you want but it should be classy.

Avni: don't worry. I made the designs according to your culture. Come, let me show you.

Mr Rajput: one minute.

He looked back at the man who was following them.

Mr Rajput: Call Kumud and Aditya Pratab Singh.

The man nods and goes.

Mr Rajput: come.

Avni nods and signs let's go. Avni comes to her team.

Avni: Hay everyone, all OK.

They smile and replied, Yes ma'am.

Avni: good. my laptop?

Sunehri gets up and other people also. Avni and Mr Rajput sits. Kumud and Aditiya come and sit. Avni shows them the designs. She also shows them the file of sketches and tells them everything.

Kumud: these are so beautiful. I am so excited.

Avni smiles.

Avni: Glad you like them.

Kumud: by the way, are you married?

Avni nods happily.

Kumud: what does your husband do?

Avni: he is a doctor.

Kumud: wow. Event planner and doctor unique couple.

Avni smiles.

Mr Rajput: if I am not wrong your father-in-law is a famous businessman Prakash Khanna. Right?

Avni nods.

Avni: yes and my father Ashish Mehta is also a businessman.

Kumud: Woah! Quite famous people.

Avni smiles.

Kumud: it was an arranged marriage or love?

Avni: Arranged marriage.

Kumud: you are a quite modern girl still you did arrange marriage.

Avni first feels strange but then she smiles.

Avni: if you get a good match then it doesn't matter that it is a love marriage or arrange. The thing that matters is your partner should understand you and give you respect with love.

Mr Rajput: True.

Kumud: well our marriage is a love marriage.

Avni: I wish your love will sustain like this always.

They smile.

The day passed at work and Avni was looking at the preparations she feels a strong emotion she turns and the wind touched her face and tells her the presence of a closed one. Her hair flies and she closed her eyes and the wind took the scent of that person. Avni was feeling the moment. Someone entered from the man gate and his feet was moving to the palace. He looks around then he looked straight and his eyes fall on Avni. A bag was in his hand which he was holding at his back. He smiles to see her and his eyes were at Avni.