Neil's unbearable pain

Chapter 111:

It was the time of the morning, the sun was shining over the Khanna mansion. Neil fastly entered his room and goes to the cupboard. He opened that and saw Avni's clothes are there. Neil sighs by closing his eyes then he closed the cupboard but his peace was for a few seconds. Neil turned and something strikes his mind.

Neil: she also had clothes in that cupboard.

Neil was shocked and his eyes falls on the paper on the floor near the dressing table. Neil got another shock and the fear engulfed him. Neil slowly goes there and picks it up with shaking hands. Neil gulps. He opened that.

Neil reads: Neil, I am going to the office. Sorry for going without informing you.

Neil got angry. He throws the chit.

Neil: why don't you ever listen to me? Always being arbitrary.

Neil was angry.

On the other side, in a building, Avni was sitting in her cabin and was studying a file. The door opened and Avni looked up, Neil entered the office and closed the door at his back. Avni frowns to see him.

Avni: Neil.

Neil comes to her.

Avni: what are you doing here?

Neil: exactly, what are you doing here?

Avni frowns then she smiled.

Avni: what do you mean by that. It is my office if I will not come here then who will come.

Neil: don't be so smart, Avni, you very well know what I mean?

Avni looked at him. Neil closed his eyes and bit his lower lip to control his anger and sighed. He opened his eyes and sighed again.

Neil: Avni, you need rest so plllleeasse, please let's go home and have rest.

Avni: Neil, I am fine a lot of work is pending, I did a mistake, I should not let the work on them.

Neil: Avni, you can do it after some days, you need to rest now.

Avni: trust me, Neil, I am fine.

Neil closed his eyes and rubs his forehead and moves his hand to his mouth and he opened his eyes and signed.

Neil: Avni, don't be stubborn please listen to me. Let's go home, you can continue your work after some days. Right now you are not in a state to sit. You have to take a rest.

Avni: Neil, don't worry about me, I will manage, I am fine.

Neil got angry.

Neil: no, you are not fine, you had a...

Neil stopped. His lips were trembling. Avni was looking at him, she looked down at the file.

Avni: Neil, I am fine and I can't go home now I have a meeting in a while.

Neil looked at Avni angrily. Avni saw the time on her watch.

Avni: They will come in a few minutes.

Avni stole a gaze at Neil and again looked at the file. Neil banged his hand on the table and Avni closed her eyes tightly. Neil glared at her for some time, Avni opened her eyes and slowly looked at Neil who was looking at her. Their eyes locked, Neil was in anger, he broke the eye lock and looked down in anger. Avni also looked down. Neil glanced at Avni once then he goes from there furiously. Avni was looking at him, she thinks.

Neil entered the hospital and was in a bad mood, he doesn't want to force Avni as she is in deep grief and his any harsh word can create a crack in their relationship. The doctors were wishing him, he nods but was not in a good mood. A couple stopped Neil in a way, the man was carrying a baby. They were crying.