Peak of anger

Chapter 26:

A beautiful beach had shown where people were enjoying their vacation but there was a man who was burning in anger its face and eyes were red because of anger. It was Neil he was looking at the men who were ogling Avni. Neil turns to Avni and goes to her. Neil catches Avni's arm and turns her to him. Avni was surprised because of the sudden pull and looks at Neil who catches her second arm and tightens the grip. Avni can see his anger.

Avni: what the hell, Neil?

Neil: exactly what the hell you are wearing? Can't you wear a proper decent dress?

Avni frowns and asked what. Avni was confused and turns her face she saw men and saw they are looking at her belly. Avni turns to Neil.

Avni: why? What's the problem with this dress? And who are you to ask me what I should wear or what not?

Neil: I have the right to ask you what to wear and whatnot. Don't forget I am your would-be husband. And it is not about my choice it is about you and I don't have any problem with your dressing but I don't like anyone to see you with lustful eyes.

Avni: why?

Neil looks at her angrily.

Avni: and if they are seeing me with lustful eyes then instead of asking them to keep their eyes down you are questing my dressing sense.

Neil: you want me to teach them a lesson?

Avni: yes.

Neil looks at her he leaves her and goes to the men. Avni was looking at him she thought he will talk to them but what he did, shocks Avni.

Neil gives a punch to the man. Avni cups her mouth and her family saw that they runs. Neil holds his collar.

Neil: now say what you were saying about her.

The other two men were trying to push Neil he jerks them away. Avni was looking at them shockingly.

Man: who is she to you?

Neil: she is my fiancee.

Avni was shocked to see Neil's possessiveness she knew if Kareena were at her place then he would fight with them like a possessive brother but for her, Neil will do that she didn't expect.

Neil: if not then what? Who gave you the right to look at the girls with lust.

Family comes there.

Prakash: leave him, Neil, what happened?

Man: who are you to say that. Our lives our wish what we do. We look at girls or touch them who are you? You don't know who we are?

Neil gets angry and gives him a punch and fights with them. Arnav and Aman were trying to push him back but he jerks their hand and continuously punches the man in the face and stomach. Avni was looking at him. With much difficultly, they push Neil back.

Neil: leave me, leave me, I will kill them how dare they look at Avni with lustful eyes, I will kill them they talked nonsense about her. Leave me, I will ripe their body.

Avni was looking at Neil and the boys runs.

Neil: stop where are you running? If you have guts then stop and touch her I will break your bones.

Prakash: calm down, Neil.

Neil looks at his father and was panting. Arnav and Aman leave him he sets his clothes and gaps. Neil looks at Avni who was looking at him. Avni looks down as she can clearly see the possessiveness in his eyes. Neil goes from there.