Fix up everything

Chapter 88:

Things can only be resolved by talks.

It was the time of the night, the Khanna mansion was looking beautiful in the night, Neil was sitting on the couch and working on the laptop. Avni entered the room by carrying a jug. She was wearing a nightdress. She saw Neil and thinks. Avni goes to keep the jug on the side table of the bed and slowly goes to Neil by rubbing her hands. Neil looked at her, Avni looked down, Neil looked down. Avni comes to him and sits beside him. Neil turns his face to Avni who was looking at the other side. Neil looked down then he turns his face to the laptop. Avni looked at him and bit her lips. She wants to talk to Neil but does not understand how to start. Avni thinks and looked at Neil who understood that Avni wants to say something. Neil closed the laptop and turns to Avni by holding his wrist.

Neil: what do you want to say, Avni?

Avni looked at him.

Avni: How did you know that I want to say something?

Neil smiled.

Neil: Because I know my wife.

Avni was looking at him. She wondered how can someone be so good. She many times hurt him but he has always proven to be understandable. Avni looked down.

Avni: Neil, I, I...

Neil holds Avni's hand in his hands.

Neil: Avni, you know that you can say anything to me. Right. Our relationship is like that we can talk with each other freely without any hesitation. Say what you want to say.

Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil looked at her.

Avni: sorry for everything. Sorry for blaming you, sorry for shouting at you, sorry for leaving without listening to your side, sorry for hurting you.

Avni whispered: sorry for everything.

Neil tightened the grip.

Neil: you don't need to apologize. I know whatever you said, you said that in anger, you were stressed and in that state, you said all that, you didn't mean that. I am not angry with you.

Avni slides to him slightly.

Avni: trust me, Neil, I didn't mean that. Don't know what had happened to me. I was already feeling low because of Riya's death anniversary then papa's heart attack, Aman's attempt to suicide and papa's condition. My mind stopped working and I said those hurtful things to you. I am not giving any clarification whatever I said was wrong, very wrong even unacceptable and unforgivable but if possible then please forgive me I know that I hurt you at an extreme level. Please forgive me.

Neil cups her face with one hand.

Neil: Avni, I know that. Why are you giving explanations? you don't need to do it. I can understand your mental state. Anyone can do the same in that condition even I would have done the same. I will not lie to you yes I was hurt at first but then I understood that you are tense.

Avni: I am sorry.

Neil hugs her. Avni's eyes were teary.

Neil: forget that, Avni. I understand.

Avni: you are not responsible for anything. You did not do anything.

Neil smiled slightly.

Avni: Neil, you are the best thing that happened in my life. You are the best decision of my life. I love you, Neil.

Neil gets emotional. He tightens the hug and kissed her hair.

Neil: I love you, Avni. I really do.

A tear falls from Avni's eyes. She smiled slightly.

Later, Avni and Neil were laying on the bed. Avni was laying in Neil's arm and Neil was holding her in his arm. Avni's one hand was at Neil's chest and Neil was holding her hand. Neil kissed her hand and keeps the hair away from her face and kissed her forehead. Avni looked at him, Neil smiled to see her.

Avni: I missed you so much last night.

Neil: I missed you too.

Avni was looking at him, she moved up to him. She cups his face and kissed his cheek. Neil was surprised, he looked at Avni who slowly pulled the duvet by looking at Neil's eyes. She covered them with the duvet fully. They heard the knock on the door and Neil pulled down the duvet their hair was messed and were panting. Avni keeps the hair behind her ear. Avneil looked at each other. Neil wipes his mouth with the wrist. Avni also slowly wipes her lips with the back of her hand. She looked up at Neil, her cheeks were red because the first time she took the step. Neil smiled to see her. Avni moves aside and Neil gets up, he sets his shirt and goes by wiping his mouth. Neil opened the door and Bebe was on the door.

Bebe: Sorry to disturb you at this time of night. Did you have a headache medicine?

Neil looked back at Avni.

Neil: Avni.

Avni nods and gets up. She goes to get the medicine from the drawer of the dressing table and comes to Bebe. Avni gives her the medicine.

Bebe: thank you. I have a severe headache.

Avni: can I massage your head.

Bebe: no, I have called Shweta. She will do that. You sleep.

Avneil smiled. Bebe goes. Neil closed the door and Avni goes to the bed. Neil saw her. He comes to her and Avni turns to him. Neil stopped near her and pulled her to him by holding her waist. Avni looked at him. Neil looked at Avni's lips then at her and again at her lips. He kissed her lips and cups her face. Avni moves her hand to his neck from his shoulder and ruffled his hair. They showered the love at each other that night.

The next morning, Neil woke up and frowns with closed eyes he opened his eyes and cleaned them then he turned his face and smiled to see Avni who was sleeping in his arm. Avni stirs and Neil instantly closed his eyes. Avni stretched her body and opened her eyes, she saw Neil and smiled. Avni tried to get up but Neil turned his side to her and pulled her back while doing the act of sleeping. Avni looked at him she narrowed her eyes and nodded. Avni smiled and leaned to him. Avni caressed his hair. It was getting difficult for Neil to control himself. Avni kissed his cheek and moved to his lips but she did not kiss his lips and moved to his ear. She kissed his ear. Neil clenched his fist.

Avni whispered in his ear: I know, you are awake. Open your eyes if you want a kiss.

Neil instantly opened his eyes.

Neil: I am awake.

Avni nods by narrowing her eyes.

Neil: now my kiss.

Avni: close your eyes.

Neil was pissed.

Neil: Avni.

Avni: Neil.

Neil makes a face and closed his eyes.

Avni: don't open it else...

Neil: ok, fine.

Avni gets up. Neil opened his eyes.

Neil: what?

Avni: Sorry, that offer was for a limited time.

Neil was surprised. Avni goes to the cupboard.

Neil: Av, Avni. Avni, this is wrong.

Avni takes out her clothes.

Avni: everything is fair in love and war.

Neil got up hurriedly but Avni ran fastly. Neil ran to her but she closed the door and Neil keeps the hand to push it but his bad luck the door was locked by Avni.

Neil: Avni.

He knocked by no use.

Neil: Avni, open the door.

No use. Neil moved back and turned.

Neil: I will get my kiss by hook or by crook.

Avni opened the door and Neil heard the sound of it. Avni peeped out.

Avni: we will see.

Neil turns to her and tried to go but Avni instantly locked it. Neil smiled to see that. He shook his head and smiled.