Confession part 02

Chapter 75:

It was the time of the night, the lights of the Khanna mansion were off. Suddenly the lights switch on and Avni was surprised to see the decorations. Something was kept on the table. Avni knew it is a cake. Avni was looking around and smiling. Avni comes forward and looked at the decorations. She looked for Neil.

Avni: Neil, Neil.

She heard the footsteps and turns. Neil comes to her. Avni was looking at him. Neil keeps the hands in his packet. He looked at the decorations and makes a pout, he looked at Avni and raises his eyebrows. Avni looked around while smiling.

Avni: nice.

Neil makes a face and takes out his hands from the pocket.

Neil: only nice? Avni, please don't spoil my mood.

Avni smiled and encircled her arms around his neck. Neil looked away.

Avni: It is beautiful.

Neil looked at her then again he turned his face. Avni smiled, she makes him look at her by cupping his face with one hand and the second hand was on his shoulder.

Avni: you know me, I love to tease you.

Neil was looking at her and made a naughty pout, he keeps his hand at her waist and pulled her to him. Avni flinched.

Neil: then don't complain when I will tease you.

Avni looked at him. Neil winked and Avni blushed she understood his point.

Neil: do you want me to tease you?

Avni looked at him. Neil touched his head to Avni's head.

Neil: hmm.

They smile. Avni moves her hand to his shoulders they were smiling. Neil moves away and they looked at each other. Neil holds Avni's hand and takes her to the table. Avni looked at that then she looked at Neil.

Neil: I will suggest you to hold your breath.

Avni raises her eyebrows. Neil lightens the candle and the box opened and rolls slowly. Avni smiles to see that. Neil was looking at her. Avni's smile is faded, she was surprised to see the cake. I love you was written on the cake and a ring was kept on the cake. Avni was looking at that and Neil was waiting for her reaction. Neil holds her hand, Avni came back to reality she looked at the hand then at Neil. She got another surprise when Neil sits on his knees. Avni was looking at him, Neil holds her second hand.

Neil: Avni, when we first time met that time I could not even imagine that you will become an important part of life, in fact, I would not have thought that we will meet again but destiny had some other plans for us it wants to unite us.

Neil said while smiling: That time you used to hate me, you hated me the most.

Avni smiled.

Neil: we met and don't know when a bond has been created between us. Avni, when I was unaware of my feelings even when we had no relationship that time also I felt a bond, a connection between us. I used to think about you at nights and craved to meet you but couldn't understand that why I am feeling that. We got married for our siblings, we took that decision for them but with time we came close, we became the strength of each other and I realized my feelings for you.

Avni was overwhelmed by Neil's pure confession.

Neil: Avni, I have realised that you are the strongest pillar of my life. You are my life. My life, my strength, my everything. Avni, I can't even imagine my life without you. I want to cage you in my heart forever so tell me, Avni, will you live in my heart for the rest of my life?

Avni smiles. Neil raises his eyebrows to ask her. Avni takes her hand back, Neil looked at the hands then he looked at Avni. For a second, his heartbeat stopped. Avni makes him stand by holding his shoulders and holds his hand in her hand and kissed it. Neil was looking at her. Avni nods. Neil smiled and hugged her. Avni reciprocates the hug. Neil breaks the hug and cups her face.

Neil: I love you, Avni. I love you the most. I love you just the way you are Mr Avni Neil Khanna.

Neil smiled. Avni gets emotional.

Avni: I love you too, Neil. I love you, too.

Avni holds his hand in her hand.

Avni: Neil, I don't have words to explain how much I love you. I don't know how to express the love, I just know that my life starts with you and ends with you. Nothing else matters.

Neil smiled he holds her shoulders and kissed her forehead. Neil looked at the ring. Avni followed his gaze and saw the cake. Neil picked the ring and turns to Avni. Avni gave her hand so Neil make her wear the ring. Neil holds her hand and slides the ring in her finger. Avni smiled. Neil kissed her hand. Avni was looking at him. Avni sets the ring and smiled to see that. Neil turns to pick the knife and gives that to Avni then he holds her hand, they cut the cake. Neil picked the piece of cake.

Neil: I wish our lives to always be as sweet as this cake.

Avni smiled. Neil feeds Avni first then Avni feeds him. Neil wipes Avni's lips with his thumb. Avni smiled to see him.

Neil spreads his arms and Avni hugs him, she closed her eyes and Neil captures her in his protective arms.

Avni: thank you for this beautiful surprise.

Neil smiled. They breaks the hug and looked at each other.

Avni: sorry but I don't have a gift for you. you planned this beautiful surprise and I have nothing to give you.

Neil: who said, you have nothing to give me.

Avni did not understand what he meant. Neil keeps his hand at her waist and Avni feels that. Neil pulls her to him. Neil looked at her lips then at her. He again looked at her lips. He looked at her and touched the hair strands lovingly and cupped her face.

Neil: you can give me, yourself. You can give me this. (Neil looked at her lips)

Avni's cheek turns red. Neil looked at her, he leans to her and Avni closed her eyes. Avni feels shy she pushed him and goes away. Neil smiled, he goes to her and keeps the hair aside and nuzzled her neck. Avni closed her eyes. Neil looked at her and turns her to him. Neil picked Avni and takes her to the swing and makes her sit on it. Avni hung her legs so Neil can sit, Avni was looking down. Neil sits and lays his head on her lap. Avni smiled, she caressed his lips. Neil points at his forehead and gives her a flying kiss. Avni smiled, she kissed his forehead and Neil smiled.

Neil: I love you.

Avni: I love you too.

They smiled.

They talked for some time. Then Neil closed his eyes and Avni caresses his hair. Avni thought Neil is angry with her because she pushed him when he wanted to kiss her. She looked at Neil. Avni bits her lips. Neil opened his eyes when he feels that Avni had stopped caressing his hair. Avni looked at him she smiled and caresses his hair. Neil smiled. Avni wanted to ask him why he stopped.

Avni: Neil, can I ask you something?

Neil: hmm ask?

Avni: why you took me here? I mean... I...

Neil: don't think too much. I am not angry but I have some other plans for our special night.

Neil winked. Avni blushed but she was also feeling ticklish in her stomach to think about Neil's plans. Avni shrug off them and thought to enjoy quality time with Neil. She looked at Neil. They smiled to see each other.