Good news or bad news part 01

Chapter 133:

The sun was shining and the birds were hovering over the Khanna mansion. The wind was playing with the plants and trees.

Neil took Avni into the room and made her lay in the fowler position. Neil goes to get the Blood Pressure monitor. Neil came to Avni and checked her blood pressure.

Neil: your BP is low.

Avni: Obviously after vomiting, the BP must be low.

Neil looked at her. Shweta came there carrying a tray of a glass of juice. Avni looked at the juice and again she felt nausea and runs from there by keeping the hand on her mouth.

Neil: Avni.

Shweta kept the glass on the side table.

Shweta: what happened to her, suddenly. She was all ok.

Neil thinks and he gets up.

Neil: her BP is low.

They heard Avni. Neil goes to Avni and he rubs Avni's back. Avni washed her face. Neil gave her a towel. Avni wipes her face.

Neil: come, let's go.

Avni: let me wash this.

Neil: I will do it,

Neil took her to the room and makes her sit. Shweta came to her carrying a glass of juice. Neil goes.

Shweta: drink it, you will feel better.

Avni shook her head. Neil came back and stopped on the way.

Shweta: Avni, one sip.

Avni took the glass and drank a sip and she runs to the washroom by keeping her hand on her mouth, she passed by Neil. Neil was about to go.

Shweta: Tillu.

Neil turns to her. Shweta came to him, she hesitates to say.

Shweta: Tillu.

Neil: what happened, mom?

Shweta: ab, aa, I was thinking. I mean, me and Bebe are doubting that...

Neil: that?

Shweta: that Avni is pregnant.

Neil was shocked.

Shweta: you think, Tillu, she is feeling nausea by seeing the food that, that means she is pregnant. Last time also, her condition was the same. She vomits by seeing any dish or just after eating anything.

Neil thinks.

Shweta: what do you think, Tillu?

Neil: mom, you are saying right but it can be food poisoning.

Shweta: maybe, but I think, you should talk to her first.

Neil thinks.

Shweta: ab, I am going, you take care of her.

Neil looked at her. Shweta goes. Neil was looking at her, he thinks. Avni came back, Neil turns and saw her. Neil goes to give her support then he makes her sit on the bed. Neil sat beside her. Neil thinks then he looked at Avni.

Neil: Avni.

Avni looked at him.

On the other side, Shweta and Bebe were standing in Bebe's room.

Shweta: I have talked to Tillu. I wish that it will be as we are thinking.

Bebe: hope so.

They pray.