Avneil meet again

Chapter 04:

In the time of day, the sun rays were so sharp and Avni was standing outside the Khuranna house. Avni sighs and starts walking and her phone rings she stops. On the other side, Neil felt her presence and closed his eyes then he went from there. Neil comes out of the house and Avni was coming by finding her phone in the bag which stopped ringing. Neil came down from the three stairs and makes his sleeves up by looking at the side they did not saw each other and collides. Avni was about to fall but Neil holds her waist on time and Avni's hand was on his shoulder their eye lock. Avni gets her senses back but Neil was still lost in her. Avni grinned her teeth. Neil was smiling to see.

Avni shouts: you?

Neil flinched and left her but he held her hand before she hits the floor. Avni's eyes were closed. Neil smiles to see her.

Neil: you can open your eyes. You are safe.

Avni opens one eye and looks at the floor. Neil smiles to see her but he had a frown on his head. Avni looks at him.

Avni: leave me.

Neil shrunk his shoulders and said ok.

Neil left her hand and she falls but she did not get hurt as she was near the floor. Avni looks at Neil angrily.

Neil: what? Why are you looking at me like this? You said leave me so I left your hand.

Avni picks her bag in her hand and gets up. Neil smiles he doesn't know why but he feels good to tease her.

Neil: by the way, what are you doing here?

Avni was cleaning her dress she looks at him.

Neil: don't tell me that you are stalking me?

Avni again looks at him as she was cleaning her black dress.

Avni: stalking and you? My foot.

Neil: yes, you can only stalk me by your foot without them how could you reach me.

Avni shows her index finger to warn him: you.

Avni's phone rings.

Neil: your phone.

Neil signs with his eyes and Avni looks at her bag.

Neil: It must be from the mental asylum.

Avni looks up at Neil.

Avni: yes, I booked a room for you there. They must be called for that.

Neil makes an O face.

Neil: but please my room must be near your room, friends should not be separated.

Avni: friend and you. I don't want a monkey friend.

Neil: but, I want a tigress friend.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: your phone stopped ringing.

Avni looks at her bag and takes out the phone.

Avni: I am in a hurry now else I would have surely told you that what this tigress can do.

Neil smiles.

Neil: I wait for that.

Avni: I wish we will never meet.

Neil smiles. Avni goes inside and Neil looks at her.

Neil: we will meet again. My heart is saying we will meet soon.

Neil smiles and looks down and looks at the door where Avni goes and smiles. Neil thinks and turns.

Neil: where is Miss Mehta? Where did she leave?.