Journey last part

Chapter 22:

A bus had shown which was going to its destiny. On the bus, everyone was busy in their talks. Avni was feeling tired as first she went to the office then a phone call and travel she yawns and rest her head to the seat and closes her eyes. Neil looks at her and smiles. Arav was telling his stories. Neil turns to him and was listening to him. Avni tried to adjust her head and after some attempts, she slept and slowly her head falls on Neil's shoulder. Neil turns to her and was surprised to see her face close to his face. Neil's break stopped and he was looking at Avni, her hairs come on her face and Neil slowly and carefully takes them behind her ear and smiles.

Neil in mind: you look more cute in sleep, at least you don't fight with me.

Neil smiles and rest his head to the seat and looks outside.

Later.

Aman: we are feeling bored let's play something.

Arav shouts: yeah.

Neil turns to him and keeps the finger on his lips.

Neil: ssshhhh! Bua is sleeping.

Arav keeps the finger on his lips but Avni wakes up she saw that she is laying her head on Neil's shoulder she looks up and Neil turns to her. Their eyelock, their faces were closed and they can feel the breath of each other. Neil looks at Avni's parted lips and feels attracted to them. Neil looks into the eyes of Avni then at her lips and again into her eyes like he was finding the answer to something.

All shouts: yes.

Avneil flinched and came back to reality. Avni moves away and keeps the hair strand behind her ear because of embarrassment. Avni and Neil were feeling awkward. Neil rubs his nose.

Avni: ab, I, I, I am sorry. I don't know how I.

Neil looks at her.

Neil: it's ok you have the right.

Avni looks at him Neil smiles.

Shweta: let's start.

Neil: What?

Shweta: game.

Neil: oh.

Aman comes to the centre. Shweta and Neela maa were standing on the seat on her knees and looking back at all.

Aman: so, we will play the music on the cell phone and pass this ball and the music stopped on the person he will sing a song.

Avni: please you all play. I am tired.

Aman: what Di?

Bebe: no excuses. Everyone has to play.

Avni remains silent.

Aman: thank you, Bebe.

Neil: but it is difficult to pass the ball because of seats.

Shweta: actually.

Arnav: yaa, that's the problem.

Avni: yes, so game cancel.

All shouts: no. (Except Neil.)

Avni flinched and keeps the hand on her ear.

Neil whispers: what's the problem in playing the game?

Avni whispers: I have no problem but your brain is dried because of studies, Dr, Gorilla. Can't you understand why we are going on the trip?

Neil: for the holidays.

Avni imitates him.

Avni: for the holidays. No.

Neil looks at her.