Love or Blunder

Chapter 64:

At the time of the night, a car was standing in an isolated area. A man was checking the car it was Neil. Avni was sitting in the car catching her head and her eyes were closed. Avni heard some sounds and frowns. Avni opens her eyes and saw the rain. Neil looked up and raindrops falls on his face. Neil closes his eyes. Avni's eyes sparkled to see rain. Neil wipes his face with his arm and checked the car.

Avni came out and smiles. She spread her arms and feels the rain. It was cool weather but Avni does not care. Neil saw her.

Neil: Avni, get in the car.

Avni did not hear anything she twirls in the rain. Neil closed the bonnet and saw Avni is not there. He did not hear the sound of closing the door.

Neil looks around and saw Avni is twirling by spreading her arms. Neil's lips were trembling but he was lost to see Avni. Neil slowly goes to her. Avni collides with him and was about to fall but Neil holds her waist at the right time and Avni's hands were at Neil's shoulders. Their eyes lock. Neil was completely lost in the moment. Neil cups Avni's face with one hand and rubs her cheek. Avni closes her eyes and her lips were trembling. Neil looks at her lips then at her and he again looks at her lips and leans to her. Neil closes his eyes and kissed Avni's lips. Avni feels a shiver in her body. Avni tightens the grip on Neil's shoulder. The raindrops were falling on them and cold weather was not making a good effect on them. Neil looked at Avni whose eyes were closed. Neil rubs his lips on her cheek and Avni was not understanding anything what is happening to her. She was still unaware of her feelings. Neil moves to her neck and Avni let him do what he wants. She squeezes her eyes and holds Neil's neck.

Neil looked at Avni who opened her eyes and looked up at Neil. Neil saw love and affection in her eyes and he drown in the pool of emotions. Neil picked Avni in a bridal style and took Avni to the car and made her sit there then he makes her lay and kisses her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and moves by her neck. They heard the thunder and comes back to reality. Neil looked at Avni and Avni looked at him. Avni holds her saree and sat. Neil looked at her.
Avni sets her saree. Neil took time to register that what had happened. Neil squeezes his eyes and keeps the hand on them. Avni gets down and turns her face by folding her hands at her heart. The raindrops were dropping from her hair. Neil looked at her and saw her back. Neil sits and gets down from the bonnet and turns his face. Neil rubs his nose. Avni slightly turns her face and saw Neil. Avni goes to sit in the car. Neil heard the sound of closing the door and turns his face but Avni was not there. Neil turns and sees Avni is sitting in the car. Neil was angry at himself. Neil thinks he goes to get in the car and look at Avni who was shivering. Neil looks back at the seat and grabbed his coat and passed it to Avni by looking at her. Avni saw Neil's coat and took that from him silently and covers herself. Neil closed the windows and on the heater of the car. Neil starts the car and they go.

On the way, Avneil were silent. Neil was stealing gaze on Avni. Soon, they reached. As soon as Neil stopped the car, Avni opened the door and goes from there. Neil looks at her.

Neil hits his hand on the steering wheel.

Neil: What did you do, Neil.

Neil catches his hair. Neil comes into the home and sits on the couch and thinks.

On the other side, Avni entered the room and goes to the cupboard she takes out a dress and suddenly she recalls that moment. Avni looks down and closes the cupboard. Avni comes to the bed and sits. Avni thinks. Neil entered the room and saw Avni he slowly comes to the room. Avni slightly turns her face and saw Neil's feet. Avni gets up and goes to change her dress. Neil wanted to stop her but he can't do that.

Avni looks at herself in the mirror and recalls their moment. Avni was staring at her reflection in the mirror. Avni comes out and Neil gets up from the couch. Avni goes to the bed and lays. Neil was looking at her.