Neil's fear

Chapter 35:

The sun rises and the chirping sound of birds was echoing everywhere. Birthdays were enjoying the morning and start their day.

Neil was sleeping on the couch he stirs and tries to open his eyes. Neil rubs his eyes and opens them. Neil looks at the bed and saw no one is there. Neil frowns and sits on the couch while rubbing his eyes. Neil looks around and his eyes fall on the table where a letter was kept under his cell phone. Neil picks that and reads.

Neil reads: good morning. Sorry, Neil, I am going without informing you. Don't worry, my car is standing outside I will manage. Bye.

Neil gets angry and throws the chit.

Neil: this girl. Can't she awake me? Asi bhi kya jaldi thi ke mere uthne tak ka wait nahi kar sakti thi. Itni kya jaldi thi jane ki. She is good in all senses but her this habit and careless attitude towards herself, I just hate it.

Neil runs the hand in his hair.

On the other side, Avni was driving the car and she got the flashes.

Flashbacks:

Neil and Avni were standing in the forest area.

Neil: and he is right in that he lost his niece. If you were at his place you did the same. Avni, accept the reality you did the mistake you went on the wrong path and this all is the result of that.

Avni was driving the car.

Neil: yes, you killed her, you were not your senses and was driving the car.

Neil: you are responsible for her death, you killed her.

Avni speeds up the car.

Neil: you are such a hypocrite, Avni. I thought you are a wounded person but no you gave wounds to your family. I was wrong that I thought you are a kind-hearted, a pure-hearted person, you know how to respect elders but no you don't respect your elders, today I saw your true colour how badly you behaved with Ashish papa. He was right you are a spoiled brat who just think of yourself. Do you have any idea what you had done? In the effect of drugs you had an accident, you killed your cousin.

Neil: you killed her, you are a killer, you killed her, you killed her.

Ashish: today you proved that you are not our daughter.

Ashish: there is nothing left to know more. I feel ashamed that you are our daughter.

Ashish: and you will not attend the last rituals of Riya.

Flashback ends. 

Avni speed up the car and all the flashes were coming into her mind. Avni hallucinates that Riya is sitting with her and she saw a car is coming from the other side and Aman turns the steering wheel. Avni turns the steering wheel and the car hits the tree.

Neil was sitting in his room and getting ready to go to the hospital. He was wearing the shoes and the window opened and Neil looks up.

Neil: Avni? why I am feeling something bad had happened?

Neil thinks and dialled Avni's number but that was switched off.

Neil cuts the call and thinks.

Neil: hope you are fine.

Later, Neil was in the hospital he directly goes there from his condo as he was already late and had to check his patient. Neil was passing by the corridor and his phone rang. Neil stops and takes out his phone he saw Arnav's number. His heart sunk as he was already feeling restless.