Discussion

Chapter 12:

It was the time of the night, the party ends and Mehta family decides to leave.

Ashish: ok Mr Khanna now we take your leave it was so good to meet you all today.

Prakash: same here and thank you so much Avni for coming we know how busy you are, still you managed to come it means a lot.

Avni: no uncle please don't sat thank you in fact, thank you for inviting me.

Neil smiles as he knew that she did not want to come because of Maddy but he does not know that because of him, what happened in Mehta house.

Ashish: ok then, bye.

Prakash: yes but will meet soon.

Ashish: off course.

Ashish signs go.

Avni: ab Arav, will you come with Bua?

Arav gets excited.

Arav: yes, yes.

All laughs.

Sonia: Avni, no ice cream or chocolates.

Avni: ok.

Arav gets sad and looks down.

Avni: Arav, come.

Arav goes to her she holds his hand and squeezes her eyes he understands and gets happy. Neil was looking at them he smiles to see them.

Sonia: Avni!

Avni looks at her.

Avni: what bhabhi, I did nothing.

Sonia shook her head.

Avni: ok so we are going. Bye everyone and bye uncle, aunty, Bebe it was so nice to meet you all.

Neil stretches his neck, but Avni ignores him.

Avni: bye Kareena.

Neil looks at her.

Kareena: bye.

Avni goes with Arav and Mehta family also goes.

Maddy: how rude that Avni is? She didn't even look at me.

Shweta murmurs: who wanted to see you?

Neil looks at his mother.

Maddy: bhabhi, did you say something?

Shweta looks at her.

Shweta: me? No, nothing. I did not say anything.

Bebe: Maddy, I don't understand why people also behave rudely with you.

Maddy: because there are jealous of me and that Avni, she is so ill-mannered.

Bebe: but she was so nice to us, in fact, we really liked her what we heard about her she is pretty much good than that.

Maddy gets angry.

Neil thinks.

Neil: excuse me, I have some work. I am just coming.

Bebe: where are you going?

Neil: to make an important call?

All nods. He goes outside to the parking area and saw Avni is about to get in her car.

Neil: Avni!

Avni stops, Mehta family also stopped near their car but they were away from them and looking at them. Avni looks at him she looks away and makes a face she leans to the car.