Realization

Chapter 60:

Security guards were standing outside the bungalow and the cool breeze was blowing things and teasing people.

In the bungalow, Avni and Neil were sitting. Avni's phone rings. Neil looked at the phone. Avni picks the phone from the table and looks at Neil. Avni picks the call.

Avni: Hello.

The security in charge was on the call.

S.I: Hello, ma'am, there is good news for you, that shooter is now in our cage. We arrested him.

Avni smiles.

Avni: really?

Neil frowns.

S.I: yes, people who work around the Palace recognise him he was new there.

Avni: Does he say why he did that?

S.I: no but we are interrogating him soon he will confess don't worry. I thought to inform you and your husband that we know our work.

Avni looks at Neil.

Avni: ok thank you.

Avni cuts the call and looks at Neil happily.

Neil: what happened, you look happy.

Avni: guess what?

Neil: what?

Avni: that shooter got caught.

Neil was surprised then he smiles and asked really.

Avni nods.

Avni: yes, it was the security in-charge's call he said, that shooter is in their cage he did not confess anything yet but soon they will make him confess.

Neil: that's the good news.

Avni: yes. Now you are satisfied?

Neil smiles and nods while looking straight.

Avni keeps the vessels in the tray and looks at Neil she thinks.

Avni: he also said that tell your husband that we know our work.

Neil looks at Avni who was keeping the plate in the tray. Avni looks at Neil.

Avni: seriously.

They look at each other and smile.

Neil: I behaved rudely in anger I should apologise to him.

Avni: hmm.

Neil smiles.

Avni: ok, now the tension is released so we will go to visit this place tomorrow. First, I will go to the Palace to see the preparation then we will go to visit this place.

Neil: done.

Avni smiles.

Avni: I am coming.

Neil: yeah.

Avni picks the tray and goes. Neil thinks still he doubts the Rajput family.

Later, Avni was sleeping but Neil was in deep thoughts. Neil turns his face and faced Avni's back. Neil thinks.

The next day, Avni and Neil went to visit Jaipur they were sitting in the car and showing the places to each other and smiling.

Avneil went to the market and were happy. Neil's phone rings he takes out his phone and saw it is from the hospital.

Neil: Avni, I have to pick this call so you stand here don't move, ok.

Avni nods. Neil was talking on the phone and while talking he goes to the side. Avni saw the traditional jewellery on the stall she looks at Neil.