Memories

Chapter 41:

The Mehta house had shown where people were enjoying the company of their friends. The Khanna family came there and the Mehta family welcomes them.

Nm: please sit.

They smiled and sit. Neil was feeling awkward because only ladies were there. He was looking here and there. Ladies come to meet him he talks to them and sits.

Sonia brought Avni there and Neil smiles to see her.

Every time she amazed him with her looks. Avni looks up and saw Neil and again looks down now she feels nervous when she looks at him because he looks at her with affection and Avni feels conscious and she doesn't understand why she feels so.

The Khanna family meets her and made her sit.

A girl was applying Heena on Avni's hand and Avni was feeling Neil's gaze on her

A girl was applying Heena on Avni's hand and Avni was feeling Neil's gaze on her. She looks up and saw Neil is looking at her she instantly looks away. Avni again looks at him and Neil's eyes were sticked on her and she again looks down. She was feeling her throat dry.

Avni: Bhabhi, water.

Sonia was also applying Heena on her hand and other ladies were also busy with that.

Sonia: oops sorry Avni I should not apply it now. Wait.

Sonia looks around.

Sonia: where is Madhvi Tai?

She comes there while looking at her hands and smiling.

Sonia: Madhvi Tai, please bring water for Avni.

She looks at Avni and makes a pout. Avni frowns. Neil smiles to see Madhvi she shows her hand and all makes a face.

Madhvi: I applied it as tomorrow is Avni's wedding and I also wanted to apply it and make part of it.

Avni: aww.

Neil smiles.

Sonia: where is the other staff?

Avni: there were two events today so I send my staff there and very few are here.

Sonia: and those are busy outside.