Teaser

At the time of the day, Neil and Avni entered the Khanna mansion. Avni was lost in her thought and Neil was also low. He was scratching his head. Avni flinched to hear the sound of pop and whistles. Avni and Neil looked up and was shocked to see the view.

Khanna family: surprise.

They smiled and Avneil were shocked.

The living area was decorated simply and a lot of toys were kept there in front of them like soft toys, cars, dolls, and some gifts were kept there on the table and a cake was also kept there and happy first pregnancy was written on that and a small baby's picture was also set. Balloons were kept all over. Avail was looking at the things. Avni got emotional and Neil looked at her.

Neil: mom, dad, Bebe, what is this?

Shweta: no need to hide now, we know, Avni is pregnant.

Avni looked at her. Neil was shocked, he looked at Avni. Avni couldn't hold that more and she ran from there. Neil wanted to stop her but she went. The family was confused they looked at each other then they looked at Neil who was looking at them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Neil opened the door of the bathroom and looked around. He saw Avni is sitting at the corner holding her legs and was lost. Neil felt a sharp pain in his heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Neil makes Avni sit on the bed and sit beside her. Avni looked at him.

Avni: if I ask you something, will you give that to me? Will you do that?

Neil was looking at her. Neil looked into her eyes and was shocked.

So here is the teaser. Hope you will like this. Thank you.