Avni's behaviour

Chapter 162:

It was the time of night, the stars were twinkling and flowers and plants were dancing to the music of the wind. There was silence all around and Avneil was sleeping peacefully Neav was sleeping in between them and a netted cover was upon him as he is a baby of the seventh month and still is in the incubation period so that’s why the doctor advised them to keep baby warm.

The lights were on because of Neav though they are not habitual of it but they did that so that Avni cannot feel any difficulty in seeing Neav if he woke up at night

Suddenly, Neav starts crying and his voice cracked. Avneil were sleeping and Avni’s sleep got disturbed by Neav’s crying. Avni’s face has a frown because of the light. She opened the zip and she saw Neav is crying. Avni wipes her eyes and sat. Avni took Neav in her lap. She checked him and everything was dry.

Avni: ssshhhhh… relax, baby. Ssshhhhh… what happened, mamma’s baby is hungry, hmm.

Avni was crying.

Avni: ok, ok. Relax, mamma is feeding you. Relax. Papa is sleeping.

Neil’s sleep got disturbed and he turned his face and a frown was on his head. Neil saw Avni is sitting and Neav is on her lap. Neil sat on the bed hurriedly and his one leg was twisted up.

Neil: what happened?

Avni: relax, Neil, Neav was hungry so I am feeding him.

Neil sighed and he pinched his eyes. Neil cleaned his eyes.

Avni: you sleep, you have to go hospital tomorrow.

Neil looked at her.

Neil: do you need anything?

Avni shook her head.

Neil: ok.

Neil was sitting on the bed.

Avni: you sleep, Neil.

Neil: yeah, I am sleeping.

Avni looked at Neil but he was sitting. Neil looked at Neav. Avni makes a face.

Neav slept and Avni saw him. Avni makes Neav lay and zipped the bag. Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: now, Neav slept, you can sleep now.

Neil looked at Avni and smiled. Avni shook her head and they lay. Neil turned his face to Avni and they looked at each other.

Avni: now what happened?

Neil smiled.

Neil: I love you.

Avni smiled.

Avni: I love you too. Now sleep else you will get late for hospital tomorrow and will be sleepy the whole day in the hospital.