Surprise

Chapter 55:

In the daytime, the birds were flying in search of food. People were going to the hospital and some were coming out of it. Neil was getting ready for the surgery he wears the gloves then he wears the mask and looks himself in the mirror. Neil was tense because he is emotionally attached to Pari and she is a kid. Neil comes to the OT and saw Avni is sitting outside. Neil was surprised to see her. Neil pulls down the mask and comes to her. Avni smiles and gets up.

Neil: you here?

Avni: yes, today is a big day for you so I should be here.

Neil: and your work?

Avni: I have a capable team.

They smile.

Neil: Thanks.

Avni: I promised you, Neil, that I will make your strength in your hard time.

Neil smiles. The nurse comes with the papers.

Nurse: Doctor, who will sign these papers?

Neil: the orphanage owner is on the way. I talked to them they will sign it but don't trouble them for bills. You know what I mean.

Avni smiles. The nurse nods and goes.

Neil: you wait in my cabin. I send the coffee for you.

Avni: no need of. I had coffee just before coming here so relax. I came to meet Pari I want to make her feel that she is not alone but she is unconscious.

Neil: yaa, it is an effect of dose.

Avni nods. Neil covers his face with the mask and sighs heavily. Avni holds his hand, Neil looks at her.

Avni: You can do it. Believe yourself. Go and give your best and remember I am waiting for good news.

Neil smiles he holds Avni's hand in his hands and nods.

Neil: if you feel tired then go to my cabin. OK.

Avni: ok.

Neil goes. Avni prays. The operation started and Avni waits for it to end by sitting outside the OT. The staff offered her coffee and other things but she denied.

Neil was doing the operation and His hands start shaking and he feels the hand on his shoulder and saw Avni is standing there.

Avni: you can do it. I trust you and you should also trust yourself. Come on, do it.

Avni signs at Pari. Neil looks at her and again starts with a new spirit. Soon, the operation ends successfully. Neil turns and sees Avni is smiling she shows thumbs up and Neil smiles. Avni vanished and Neil was shocked.

On the other side, Avni was sitting on the bench she saw the red light is switched off. She gets up. Neil comes out he smiles to see her and hugs her in excitement. Avni smiles and hugs him back.

Neil: the operation is successful. Pari is out of danger.

Avni smiles. Neil breaks the hug and holds her shoulder.

Neil: I am so relieved. I can't explain my happiness in words.

Avni: Your smile is telling everything.

Neil smiles. Avni turns her face saw the nurse and other people. Neil follows her gaze and leaves her. They felt a little bit embarrassed. Neil rubs his nose.

Neil: ab you go to my cabin. I am coming.

Avni nods.

Later, Avni was sitting in Neil's cabin and Neil entered the room he sits and the door knocks.