Supportive Neil

Chapter 89:

Guilt is that strong emotion that snatches peace.

Time never stops for anyone those who are happy it passed just as a blink of an eye and for those who are facing the tough time of their life it passes like a century in a moment but the fact is it passes.

In Avneil life also the days passed normally but one thing that was disturbing Avni was that when Ashish will get discharged then how will he behave with Aman. Right now, he is in hospital but when he will go home then what will happen. After that meeting, Avni did not meet him because they do not want him to think about the same thing at every meeting and sink in the pool of guilt. Of course, he will think about it in loneliness but they can try to make him busy. Neither Avni nor Aman met him. He asked for them but they anyhow managed him by saying that Avni is busy with her office work as her warehouse was burnt.

Avni was sitting in her room and was worried. She wipes her face. Neil came into the room and saw her. He goes to her and sits beside her. Avni looked at him.

Avni: Neil? You? What are you doing here at this time? You should be at the hospital now.

Neil nods by looking down.

Neil: hmm, but I thought, my wife needs me now so I came here.

Avni was looking at him. She was amazed that how every time he understands that she needs him.

Neil leans to her.

Neil: don't think too much. I live in your heart that's why I got to know every time that you need me.

Avni was just looking at him. Indeed she is lucky that Neil is her husband. Neil smiles. Avni smiled to see him she looks down and thinks. Neil takes her hand in his hands.

Neil: don't worry, everything will be alright.

Avni: how? Papa will discharge today and he will definitely want to meet me.

Neil: so what is wrong with it? Now everything is fine. He got to know the truth. Now you can meet him without any fear. Avni, you also deserve a father's love and now you can get it so don't hesitate and take a step forward to your happiness. And think, now you will have the same relationship with him as before where you both were partners in crime. Han.

Avni: things will never be like before. Those people are not there.

Neil: Avni, no matter how hard we try, something will left always, so we should be happy with what we have.

Avni nods.

Avni: you are right. I know, I have to face him. I have to mend the relations, I have to meet him for Aman It's just that I was hesitating to meet him because in all these years there has been a lot of bitterness in our relationship. It's not easy for me to talk to him. I know I met him that day but that was a different thing and now it's different.

Neil: I know. I am with you. Sometimes things are not as difficult as we think. It is just your thinking when you will go, everything will be fine.

Avni: I hope so.

Neil moves to her and keeps her head on his chest. Avni looked at him up. Neil kissed her forehead. Avni smiled but she thinks.

Avni's phone rang. Avneil looked at the phone and Neil left Avni who also moved. Avni picked up the phone. Avneil saw the caller id. It was Neela maa. Neil looked at Avni who turned her face to Neil. Neil keeps the hand on Avni's shoulder and blinked his eyes. Avni picked up the call and looked at Neil.

Avni: He, hello.

Nm: Avni, ab, aa I called to tell you that Ashish is discharged from hospital so you...