Bundle of emotions

Chapter 71:

At the time of night, in a beautiful resort, Avni was sitting on the bed and a laptop was kept in front of her. Her eyes were teary and the phone was kept at her ear. She holds her wrist and suppressed her lips. Neil was on the other side, his condition was the same. He was also crying.

Neil: Avni.

Avni closes her eyes.

Neil: Avni, please say something.

Avni: hmm.

Neil closes his eyes.

Aman was standing behind him they were in Avni's office.

Aman: Did she receive the call?

Avni heard that.

Avni: Ne, Ne, Neil, no.

Aman took the phone from Neil.

Avni was about to cut the call.

Aman: don't try to cut the call, Di. I will never talk to you.

Avni heard him.

Aman: why are you running, hmm? What do you think if you don't come to my wedding and I will do that? Never.

Avni: Aman, please try to understand.

Aman: I don't want to listen to anything. You are coming back from the next flight and that's final.

Avni: I have work.

Neil was looking at Aman.

Aman: I don't know anything I want you here that's it.

Avni: Aman, listen to me.

Aman: no, you listen to me. You have work, fine, do your work and come back but don't be in the delusion that I will get married without you. We have postponed the date for one month and it will be postponed till you will not come. And yes, don't think that I forgave you. No, I am still angry with you how can you think that I will get married without you. Don't you know what are you to me? You are more than mamma for me.

Neil looked at Aman now he understands that their love is of another level. They are not only siblings but like mother and son.

Aman: you are my mother. I slept more on your lap than mamma.

Neil thinks.

Aman: And you thought, I will get married without you.

Avni smiled with teary eyes.

Avni: Idiot, you are already married.

Aman smiled and wiped his tears. Neil was looking at Aman.

Aman: Woo, I was emotionally blackmailing you.

Avni laughed out and her eyes were teary.

Avni: Duffer.

Avni wiped her tears.

Aman: please Di, come back and else I swear, I will not marry.

Avni remains silent.

Aman: Now, talk to Jiju, he has lost his five Kg weight in your tension.

Avni smiles slightly. Aman gives the phone to Neil. Neil looked at him. Aman signed ok, relax. Aman goes away. Neil kept the phone at his ear and turns. Both were silent and wanted to hear the voice of each other. Neil cleared his throat.

Neil: hmm.

Neil looked away. He was angry with her for cutting off her completely from them.

Avni: hmm.