Avni's decision

Chapter 68:

It was the time of the morning, Neil and the Khanna family was sitting in the living area. Neil was sitting by joining his fingers near his mouth. Bebe was sitting by catching her head. Avni comes there. Neil looked at her. They did not go to the office and neither talked since morning. Avni comes and sits.

Bebe: my mind is not working.

Neil looked at her.

Prakash: now we have only one option we should get them to marry.

Bebe nods.

Shweta: but who will talk to Maddy Jiji?

Prakash: we all will go. You all get ready we will go there. Avni.

Avni thinks.

Prakash: Avni.

Avni looked at him.

Prakash: you call Mehta house and ask them to come there.

Avni: ab Papa ji, if you talk to papa then it will be good. I mean, it is a sensitive matter so it will be good if you elders handle it.

Neil looked at Avni.

Prakash: ok. I will talk to him. You all get ready.

Everyone nods. Avni thinks. Neil looked at her. Neil comes into the room by talking on the phone. He saw Avni is sitting on the bed and is in deep thoughts.

Neil: ok, do it and do tell me about it.

Avni looked at Neil. Neil cuts the call and looked at Avni. Avni gets up.

Avni: you must have to get ready. I am going out.

Neil looked at her. Avni never talked to him so formally. They heard the knock and looked at the door.

Bheema: Bebe is calling you, Neil sir.

Neil: ok, I am coming.

Neil looked at Avni and goes. Neil comes into the living area.

Bebe: you did not change till now and where is Avni?

Neil: Bebe, what is wrong with these clothes and we are going to talk about something serious, not at the wedding.

Bebe: that is also right. Where is Avni?

Neil: In the room.

Bebe nods.

After some time, everyone gathered in the living area. Avni also comes there.

Shweta: Avni, you did not get ready till now?

Neil looked at Avni.

Avni: ab, I am not coming with you, Mummy Ji.

Everyone was shocked.

Bebe: not coming but why?

Avni: I have a headache, Bebe.

They looked at Avni. They were not satisfied with her reply.

Prakash: you don't want them to get married. You want something else.

Avni looked at him she recalled Ashish asked her to stay away from this topic and Neil said, she spoiled Aman. Avni looked down she shook her head.

Avni: no. It's just that I don't want to involve in this matter. Already I did a mess by involving in this matter so now I think, I should be away from this matter.

Prakash: away? Means?

Bebe: Prakash.

Everyone looked at Bebe.