Naughty Avni

Chapter 141:

It was the time of the morning, the birds were hovering over the Khanna mansion. Inside it, the whole Khanna family was standing near the dining area, Avni was not there. Everyone was happy.

Shweta: Really?

Prakash: yes, I just now got the call from Mr Khurana and he told me that I got the award of best businessman and our company got the award of the best enterprise. Not only this, we have got the award of Eco-friendly enterprise.

Neil smiled.

Neil: congrats, Dad.

Neil hugs him. The Khanna family smiled. They broke the hug.

Prakash: but, it is not only my success, this is your success also.

Neil smiled. He shook his head.

Neil: no, Dad, it is solely your success. I hardly visit the office. You are handling everything. Hats off to you.

Prakash kept his hand on Neil's shoulder.

Prakash: whenever I need you, you always come there. If you were not there then this would not have been possible.

Neil shook his head.

Neil: no, Dad, if you would not have supported me or imposed your decision on me then I would never achieve my dream. I had already thought of sacrificing my dream but you got to know about that and made my dream your dream.

Prakash: this proves, that you are the best son of this world.

Neil smiled. Prakash cupped his face.

Prakash: I am proud of you, my son.

Neil and everyone smiled.

Neil imitated Prakash. He cupped Prakash's face.

Neil: I am proud of you, my dad.

They laughed.

Shweta: We have to celebrate it.

Shweta stopped.

Shweta: no, it would not be right to celebrate at this time.

Neil frowns.

Neil: why?

Shweta: Avniii...

Neil signed her relax with his hand.

Neil: relax, mom. I think we should celebrate it.

Shweta: but, Tillu, it is not right at this time. The guests will come what if something happened...

Neil: nothing will happen. We will handle that. Mom, Avni is really tense after that Maddy Bua's visit. I was thinking to divert her mind so it is a good opportunity. She will feel fresh when she will meet new people.

The Khanna family nods.

Neil: dad, when is the award ceremony?

Prakash: tonight.

Neil: then it's good. We can organise a party tomorrow.

Shweta: tomorrow? Isn't it so earlier?

Bebe: of ho, relax Madona, everything will manage we have today's and tomorrow's day. Relax.

Neil: Yeah, mom, everything will be managed. When an event planner is at home then why to fear? Avni's team will manage.

Person: what will my team manage?

Shweta and Bebe looked at Neil's back. Neil turned. Prakash turns his face. Avni was standing by holding the staircase. Avni smiled to see them. The Khanna family smiled. Avni came to them.