Wifey's surprise part 02

Chapter 127:

At the time of the night, the moon was shining over the Khanna mansion. Avneil were outside the Khanna mansion. Avni was taking Neil somewhere by holding Neil's hand whose eyes were closed. They were walking along with the wall.

Neil: Avni, at least tell me where are we going?

Avni: just two minutes, Neil. We almost reached.

Avni warned Neil by turning her face to him and walking: and don't open your eyes.

Neil smiled. They go.

They stopped. Avni sighs happily to see the place and smiles. Avni turns to Neil.

Avni: now you can open your eyes.

Neil smiled and opened his eyes. Neil was surprised to see the place. It was poolside, which was shining in the moonlight and a side was decorated with fairy lights, two tables were kept near the pool and the dishes were kept on the table, the roses and candle. Neil looked at the pool where I love you was written with the candles in the water.

 Neil looked at the pool where I love you was written with the candles in the water

Neil moved there and his eyes got tears to see that. Neil looked at Avni who smiled to see Neil. Avni moved to him, her eyes got tears to see his tears. Avni cups Neil's face and wipes his tears.

Neil: this?

Avni: this is what you deserve. You deserve love, only love, an immense love, infinity love.

Avni holds Neil's hand in her hands. She kissed his hand. Neil was looking at her emotionally.

Avni: Neil, whatever you did for me if I spend my whole life then also I can not pay back that.

Neil's smile faded, and his eyes were moist.

Avni: And I don't want to pay back that because it was your love for me.

Neil smiled.

Avni: But I want to give you immense love in return. I want to dedicate my whole life to your name. Neil, I love you infinity. I didn't know what is love. I was used to living in the darkness, in loneliness but you, you took me to light, you taught me how to live happily. You taught me to smile wholeheartedly which I have forgotten. You gave me the courage, the strength of starting a new life. You made me think that I can live a normal life and you made my life beautiful with your presence. I understood love after your coming into my life. I didn't realise when I started falling for you and when you became my life. Trust me, Neil, I love you the most in my life.... even more than my life.

Neil was emotionally looking at Avni who was looking at him. Avni looked down.

Avni: But one more truth is there.

Neil frowns.

Avni: and that is, I hurt you the most.

Neil looked at Avni with moist eyes. Neil let her to let out the burden from her heart. Avni's eyes were also teary.

Avni: I was so lost in my sorrow, in my grief that I ignored you badly. You were also wounded but I was so blind that I couldn't see your wounds. I don't know, Neil, what had happened to me whether it was trauma, depression or, or anything else. I really don't know but I know that I hurt you that too at an extreme level and for that, if I ask for your apology for my whole life is less. I am sorry, Neil for whatever I did. Please forgive me, Neil, please.

Avni looked down. Neil tightens the grip on Avni's hand. Avni squeezed her nose. She looked at Neil.

Avni: I know, Neil, many things have happened in the last four years, especially in the last few months. In the sentiment of giving the heir to this family, I hurt you. I even thought of leaving you but I was doing that for you and our family but now I have realised that we are inseparable. We can't live without each other. Our happiness is connected with each other. Avni and Neil are incomplete without each other and complete with each other. Except that nothing else is there. Nothing.

Neil smiled with teary eyes

Avni: And now I have decided that I will never go away from your life, never. Even if you want then also I will not go away from you, never. I want to spend my whole life with you in your arms.

Neil smiled with teary eyes. Neil keeps his second hand on Avni's hand which was holding Neil's hand. Neil kissed her hands. Avni looked at Neil emotionally. Neil hugs Avni and Avni reciprocates the hug. Neil kissed Avni's cheek while hugging her.

Neil: I love you, Avni. I love you.

Avni: I love you too, Neil.

They break the hug and Neil cups Avni's face and kissed her forehead. Avni closed her eyes and smiled. Neil looked at Avni who opened her eyes. Neil wipes Avni's tears and shook his head.

Avni: and one more thing.

Avni warns Neil.

Avni: if you try to flirt with any girl and talked about that Sweetie in front of me then I swear, I will not leave you.

Neil chuckles. Neil holds his one ear.

Neil: sorry.

They smiled. Neil's eyes fall on something and he frowns. Avni turned her face and smiled to see there. Avni held Neil's hand, Neil looked at the hands then he looked at Avni who was looking at him.

Avni: come.

Avni took Neil there and he was surprised to see the place. A mattress was kept there, and a duvet, pillows and cushions were kept on it. It was lighted lamps which were hanging on the sides. Neil looked at Avni. The white folded curtains were hanging there. The roof was not there.

Avni: tonight, we will sleep here under the open sky, and will see the twinkling stars

Avni: tonight, we will sleep here under the open sky, and will see the twinkling stars. I want to make this night memorable for you, for us.

Neil was looking at Avni and was overwhelmed. Neil sighs to see his strong and brave Avni back. Avni looked at Neil. She makes an innocent and cute face.

Avni: Neilu?

Neil was surprised to hear her.

Avni: I am very hungry so if your staring is done then can we move to the chair.

Neil smiled. Today, Neil was speechless what he can do is to adore his queen. Neil nods. Avni smiled. Avni holds Neil's hand and takes him to the table. Neil pulls the chair for Avni but Avni makes Neil sit there who was looking at Avni surprisingly. Avni starts serving him.

Neil: Avni, you sit.

Avni said while filling the plate: I will, Mr Khanna, just give me a minute.

Avni served Neil then she picked up the spoon and took that to Neil's mouth who smiled and ate.

Avni: how is it?

Neil: it's awesome. After all, my wifey has cooked it.

Avni smiled.

Neil: now you sit, Avni.

Avni nods and sits and this time, Neil got up and he served Avni who smiled. Neil fed her. Avni smiled and she ate the bit. Neil kissed her forehead. They smiled to look at each other. Neil sat on his chair and they enjoyed the dinner while talking and smiling.