Neil and Avni's deal

Chapter 05:

It was a time of day, Avni was looking at Neil shockingly, angrily and what not except the love. Neil was looking at Avni with a smile on his face. Neil comes to Avni who gets up.

Neil forwards his hand: hi, Neil Khanna.

Avni was looking at Neil then she looks at Neil's hand and again looks at Neil. Neil frowns and looks at his hand then at Avni. Avni composes herself as she is never mixed professional and personal life. Avni shakes her hand with Neil.

Avni: hi, Avni Mehta.

Neil smiles.

Neil: Nice to meet you. Please have a sit.

Avni nods she sat she was sitting on a single couch and Neil sits on the couch and Kareena and Maddy also sit with him.

Neil: so, can we start?

Avni: sure sir. So.

Avni shows the designs and briefs him about them. Neil was also listening carefully.

Neil: hmm, the designs are really impressive but I like that one. One minute.

Neil shows her the design.

Neil: this one.

Avni nods.

Maddy: Neil, are you mad?

Avni and Neil look at Maddy.

Maddy: This design is so cheap.

Avni gets angry and Neil looks at her.

Neil: bua, this is the best when you will see it in real you will surely like it. It is classy and Kareena wanted the Princess theme so it perfectly goes to that.

Maddy: classy? What's wrong with you, Neil? How can your choice be so down market? You don't know these planners they just need money and the quality of services are cheap and this sunshine event planner they have only name their work is third class. All event planners are the same, charge high prices and services are so low class.

Kareena was looking at her.

Neil: bua, please.

Avni: Ma'am if you don't like our work then it's ok but no one has the right to raise finger on our credibility. The whole city knows about us and our excellence. We believe in quality, not quantity if our services were cheap or poor then we would not have on the first, people talked about us and, by hearing and seeing our work you came to us not we.

Neil was looking at her. Avni picks her stuff and gets up. Kareena was worried and Neil don't know what to say.

Avni: now we don't want to work with you and I will make sure that we will not work with you in the future also.

Neil shocked.

Kareena: ma'am, ma'am, ma'am.

Avni: I am sorry, sweety but I don't like to work with double standard people. Really sorry.

Avni went and Kareena was trying to stop her but no use. Kareena looks at Maddy.

Kareena: I hate you, mamma.

Maddy shocked. Kareen runs to the stairs. Neil looks at her.

Neil: Kareena.

Neil thinks.

Avni was outside the Khurana house and was going.

Person: Avni, Avni, Avni listen.

Avni did not stop because it was Neil who was running to her. Neil holds her wrist, Avni stops and looks at the hands then at Neil who notices and looks at his hand. Neil leaves her wrist.