Journey part 01

Chapter 21:

It was daytime, a minibus was standing outside the Khanna mansion. Inside it, Avni was looking at Neil who turns his face to her and frowns he looks here and there and realized that there is not seat vacant. Neil turns to his side seat then he looks at Avni.

Neil: ab you sit here. I will make space somewhere.

Avni looks down. Neil gets up.

Bebe: where you will make the space, Where things will go. Avni, one seat is vacant with Neil. Go and sit.

Avni: ab.

Bebe: what?

Maddy: how can she sit with Neil?

Bebe: why not. They are going to get married. And if Kareena and Aman can sit together then why not they?

Maddy remains silent.

Bebe: go and sit. Go.

Avni nods and goes she sits and Neil looks at her.

Bebe: now you are waiting for an invitation, sit.

Neil nods and sit. Avni keeps her bag between them which offended Neil. Didn't she trust him? Neil keeps that up where things kept. Avni looks at him.

Neil: Trust is something that is the base of any relation.

Avni looks away then she turns to him.

Avni: it is not about trust. My phone is in that and I have to instruct the team about the preparations that's why I kept it here. Without knowing the reason, concluding things is also not good.

Neil: oh, sorry.

Neil again keeps the bag between them and Avni smiles that how easily he listen to her.

Avni in mind: cute Gorilla.

Avni smiles and looks out.

Shweta whispers: they will fight like this?

Prakash: relax, every relationship grows with time. They need time to understand each other.

Shweta: hope so.

Then the journey was silent. Avni's phone rings and she talks. She cuts one call and the second rings. Like this 4, 5 times her phone rings.

Maddy: why people can't keep their phones on silent mode if they have no time then why do they go on vacations.

Avneil looks at her. Neil looks at Avni.

Bebe: don't know why people can't mind their own business.

Shweta suppresses her lips. Bebe glares Maddy.

Bebe whispers: shut your mouth Maddy if again you utter a single word then I will get you down from the bus. Got it. If you are going there it is because of them don't forget that we plan this trip for them. So, shut your mouth and enjoy the trip. Got it.

Maddy nods.

Bebe turns back. Avneil were sitting on the opposite side, one seat after the other.

Bebe: Avni, you do your work. Forget her. Think she is not here I know you are very busy and just came here for us and I really appreciate that so don't worry about these people and enjoy, hmm.

Avni and Neil smile.

Neil: I am sorry on the behalf of Bua.

Avni: it's ok.

Avni looks at her phone. Then Avni was looking outside of the bus she saw a peacock.

Avni: Aru, see, peacock.