Tension

Note: very disappointed with the response of both stories. Anyways, let's start the chapter.

Chapter 86:

At the time of the day, Avni entered the Mehta house fastly, Neil was behind her. They went upstairs and went to Aman's room. They saw Kareena is standing there outside the room and was worried. They go to her. Avni holds Kareena's arm.

Avni: Aman.

She signed at the door. Avni moved to the door and calms herself first. Avni slowly knocked on the door.

Avni: Aman. Aman, open the door, see, Di has reached. Come on, baby, open the door. You will not open your Di's door. Hmm.

Avni knocked on the door.

Avni: Aman.

Neil also joins her.

Neil: Aman, open the door. We can talk, everything will be fine.

No response.

Avni banged the door.

Avni: Aman, open the door.

Neil: Aman, Aman, open the door. Nothing has happened. Open the door.

Avni shouts Aman, are you not listening we are asking you to open the door.

Neil: Avni, relax. He is already stressed. Deal calmly.

Avni nods. She again requested Aman to open the room but no use.

Avni: Neil, I am feeling very scared what if Aman took any wrong step.

Neil thinks and asked Aman to open the door.

Neil: Avni, we have to break the door.

Avni nods and moved back.

Neil: Take aside.

Avni moved back. Neil kicked the door two times and it broke. Avni fastly goes inside and saw Aman is trying to cut his wrist. Avni, Neil and Kareena were shocked to see that.

Avneil: Aman.

They run to her and tried to stop him.

Avni: Aman, no, no, drop it.

Aman shook his head.

Avni and Neil looked at each other. Neil nods.

Avni: Aman, you are my brave brother, please drop it.

Aman: no, I am good for nothing. I have killed Riya Di.

Avni: no, Aman, nothing is like this.

Neil was looking at them. Neil catches Aman's arms from behind. Avni holds his wrist and snatched the knife from his hand and throws it on the floor. Neil left Aman and was panting. Avni slapped Aman.

Avni: I took the blame on my head to see this, this day. Did I hide the truth to see these things where my father is fighting for his life and my brother wants to kill himself. I got saved in an accident to see this day.

Avni sits on the bed and catches the bed and moves. Aman was crying. He comes to Avni and sits on his knees and keeps the hand on Avni's knees.

Aman: I am sorry, Di.

Avni cups his face.

Avni: whatever happened was an accident. But yes, your addiction to drugs was wrong.

Aman: sorry, Di, don't know, what happened to me? How I went on the wrong path but you Di, why did you take the blame on your head? Why did you bear all the humiliation, insults? Papa daily humiliates you, taunts you but you never reveal the truths. Why? To save me? To save me, you silently bear all the tortures.