Wedding function

Chapter 76:

The marriage functions have started. The living room of the Khuranna house was decorated beautifully. All the family members were standing and guests were sitting. Aman and Kareena were sitting on the couch. Avni was standing with the Khanna family and the Mehta family was standing at the other side of the stage. Neela maa and Maddy go to them and sit.

Aman signed Avni to come.

Avni looked at Ashish who was looking at her

Avni looked at Ashish who was looking at her. She signed Aman that she is fine there. Aman makes a face.

Aman: mamma, call Di here. I want her with me in every step of my life.

Maddy did not like that. She looked at Kareena.

Kareen: mamma, please call bro. I want him with me on this important day of my life.

Aman and Kareena looked at each other and smiled.

Neela maa goes to Avneil.

Nm: Your siblings are calling you. They are saying that they want you both with them on their special day.

Neil smiled. Avni looked at Ashish, Neil looked at her and followed her gaze. Neil again turns his face to Avni. He holds her face and takes her to the stage. Avni was looking at him. Avni and Neil stand at the side of their siblings and give them rings. Ashish smiled he felt his heart light. Aman and Kareena exchanged the rings then Aman gets up and Avni hugged him.

Avni: congratulations.

Aman smiled. Neil leans to Kareena and hugged her. Avni and Neil looked at each other and smiled. Avni sighs.

Later, in Avneil's room, Avni was brushing her hair and Neil was laying on the bed by resting his back to the board of the bed. He was scrolling his phone.

Avni: today was very tiring. I am so tired.

Neil looked at her and smiled. He looked at his phone.

Neil: then come and sleep.

Avni: I had a shower. I just comb my hair and then I will sleep.

Neil looked at her and smiled. He was seeing the pictures of the function.

Neil: by the way today we had fun. All looked happy.

Avni smiled and was brushing her hair.

Avni: hmm.

She kept the hairbrush on the table and looked at herself she sets her hair. She turns to Neil and was going to the bed.

Avni: thank God, everything went well.

Neil said while looking at the phone: yaa.

Avni sits on the bed and said while setting the pillow at her back.

Avni: else, I was so nervous.

Neil was smiling.

Avni: but still sword is hanging on my head, it is just a beginning.