AvNeil journey

Chapter 23:

A resort had shown, in the nighttime, it was looking beautiful because of the lights. A room had shown where Avni was standing in room she looks around and goes to the balcony and smiles to see the view. Neil also comes to his balcony by keeping the hands in the pockets they turn their face to each other. Neil smiles to see her. Avni also smiles at him and goes inside. Neil signs and thinks. He looks at the sky

Neil's point of view: life is so unpredictable I never thought in my life that I will marry a girl who zero per cent like me, I would decide to marry in just one month without knowing her. I mean I know her but is that enough to marry?

Neil stops and again thinks.

I know why our family decided to come here. They think I don't understand even Avni think the same but the reality is I understand everything and I know It is my family's planning they can do anything for me, for my happiness they want us to spend time with each other before the marriage so we can know each other but is it right? Is rushing right? Will we get to know each other in just one week? Is it that much easy? Can't we take it slowly? What if it all will go in the wrong way?

Neil thinks. There were so many questions in his mind but answer zero. He knows that their relationship is like a newborn baby and they have to handle it carefully and he is ready but is Avni ready?

Neil sighs and stands there for some time.

The next day, all get together for the breakfast but Avneil were not there.

Shweta: what's the plan for today?

Bebe: our plan is to go for a visit but Avni and Neil's plan is different.

Nm: means?

Bebe: means.

She tells the plan. All were conspiring, Neil comes there and frowns. Neil slowly comes to them, Aman saw him.

Aman: good morning, jiju.

All look at him and sits properly.

Neil: morning. What were you all conspiring?

Shweta: ab, na, nothing.

Neil: then why are you fumbling?

Shweta looks at him.

Prakash: we were discussing the plan for today. Anyway you come, sit.

Neil nods he looks at all suspiciously then he goes to sit.

Nm: Avni didn't come till now?

Maddy comes there and sits.

Maddy: what's the new in it she always comes late.

Neil didn't like that he wanted to answer but stop.

Bebe: Maddy, first see then say. She was on time you are late.

Maddy: really Bebe where...

Before she completes Bebe point in a direction all look there and saw Avni is talking to someone on the phone. Neil was looking at her he looks her lips, eyes and was lost to see her.

Bebe: she got a call and goes to talk after taking permission from me she is not like you who don't have any other work except taunting others.

Maddy looks down. Neil shook his head and looks at Avni who cuts the call and comes to them Neil looks away. Avni comes.

Avni: sorry, I got a call.

Prakash: it's ok, sit.

Avni smiles and saw a vacant seat with Neil and sits.