Baby's life and news

Chapter 147:

It was the time of the day, Neil came into the room and others were behind him. Neil made Avni lays on the bed and runs to the cupboard to take the medicine. Shweta covers Avni with the duvet. Avni was wrangling because of pain. Her eyes were closed and she squeezed her eyes.

Avni: aaahhh.

Neil was finding the medicine in the cupboard. He looked at Avni. Neil turned and took away the hanging clothes and grins his teeth. Neil got the medicine box and took it. Neil shuts the cupboard.

Neil came back and sat on the bed. Neil was sitting at the foot side on his side. Neil was finding the medicines and he panicked. Neil wipes his sweat by looking at Avni who was in severe pain.

Everyone was worried for Avni.

Shweta: Tillu, do something.

Neil grins his teeth while finding the medicine in the box. He is a doctor and he daily goes through medicines, and emergencies but right now the person who is in pain is his wife, his love. Doctors are also human and they also have hearts. Neil panicked because his two lifelines are in danger, he had already lost his first child now he can't afford to lose anyone, especially his wife and child.

Neil wipes his sweat and took out the packets on the bed to get the medicines. Neil got the medicine.

Neil: Mom, water.

Shweta nods. She poured the water into the glass. Neil came to Avni and holds her hand by bending to Avni.

Neil: Avni, get up.

Avni shook her head.

Neil: Avni, please get up. You have to take this medicine.

Avni suppressed her lips. She took her hand back from Neil's hand and holds her belly. Neil got emotional to see that.

Neil: Avni, please, try to understand. Please, get up. For our baby. Please, try to get up for our baby.

Nm: yes, Bacha, you are my strong girl. Right.

Shweta: Avni, my child, please, please get up.

Neil was looking at Avni.

Neil: Avni, for our child.

Avni sighs. She forwards her hand. Neil holds her hand and Avni tries to get up. Neil kept his hand under her head and made her head up. Avni squeezed her eyes. Neil took out the medicine and fed Avni.

Neil: Mom, water.

Shweta nods and gave him water. Neil made Avni drink water and gulps the tablet. Neil made Avni lays back and sat beside her. Neil caressed Avni's hair.

Neil: don't worry, you will get relief soon.

Neil was caressing her hair. He kissed Avni's forehead. Everyone got emotional to see Neil.

Soon, Avni got relief and her eyes were closed. Neil was caressing her hair. Avni opened her eyes. She looked at Neil.

Neil: feeling better? Hmm?

Avni nods. Everyone got sighs of relief.

Avni's eyes filled with tears and she hold Neil's hand which was on her hair.

Avni: Neil, our child.

Everyone got emotional. Neil too but he managed to smile of course the fake one.

Neil: our baby is fine. It is strong just like its mother.

Avni was crying.

Neil: I think, our baby will go on you.