Avni in danger

Chapter 142:

It was the time of the evening, The Khanna mansion was decorated for the success party of Prakash Khanna.

In the Khanna mansion, Avni was standing in her room near the bed. She was shockingly looking Maddy who was standing at the door. Avni kept her hand on her belly as she is protecting her child. She hides her belly with the Dupatta just like a mother covers her child in her Scarf to make it feel comfortable.

Avni: Bu, Bua, you? Please come.

Maddy smiled to see her. She came to Avni who was feeling awkward. Their relationship is like this (awkward).

Maddy: how are you, Avni?

Avni: I, I am fine.

Maddy smiled.

Maddy: and the baby.

Maddy touched Avni's belly. Avni shivers. Maddy felt that and she smirked. Maddy looked at Avni.

Maddy: what happened?

Avni shook her head by not looking at her. Neil was standing outside the room and was listening to their conversation.

Flashback:

Neil went out of the room and Maddy hid behind the pillar. Neil passed from there and he stopped as he felt something. Neil turned his face but no one was there. Neil thinks. He goes and Maddy goes to their room. Neil climbed back the stairs and turns his face. He saw Maddy going.

Neil: Maddy Bua.

Neil thinks.

Flashback ends.

Neil thinks.

Maddy: Avni.

Neil heard them.

Maddy: Avni, I know, we don't share a good bond and I also know that mistake is solely mine.

Avni was looking at her. She found her behaviour strange. Maddy kept her hand on Avni's shoulder.

Maddy: Avni, can we make a new start?

Avni was surprised. Neil too.

Maddy: I know, I am sounding weird but Avni, whatever I did, I did that in my daughter's love. You are going to become a mother now you can understand my pain.

Maddy tried to emotionally blackmail Avni.

Avni was looking at her and she looked down as if she doesn't agree with her. Everyone loves their child but it doesn't mean that she will try to snatch someone else's child's happiness or someone else's child.

Maddy: I know, believing me is not easy for you. Many things have happened and it is hard for you to believe me but trust me Avni, I have realised my mistake. I have gone mad in my daughter's love please forgive me.

Avni gave no reply.

Maddy: I am not your enemy, Avni. I just love my daughter very much.

Avni hesitates to talk to her

Avni: Bu, Bua, suddenly this change. I am sorry but I am not understanding it.

Maddy looked at her.

Maddy: You are right at your place. After all, after whatever I have done with you how can you believe me.

Avni looked down then she looked away. Maddy gets irritated.

Maddy: Avni, there are some issues between us but at least for our family we can try to behave normally with each other.

Avni: Bua, there was no issue from my side. You have a problem with me.